**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't Collect Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    edited November 2019

I do 5* and 4* arenas. I get 2000 5*+200 6* along
    with 500 4* and 200 5* shards. Units and battlechips are also why I do these arenas. It seems kinda impossible to get them done now as I can't even do them.
  • Options
    I am not able to claim the special even though I have finished 20 fights against a hero tag champion. It Says claim but when I click nothing happens. Sometimes fight button is disabled.
  • Options
    Not able to claim rewards after finishing appropriate number of fights and also issues seen like disable of fight button etc
  • Options
    OhlinhoOhlinho Posts: 72
    Same here. Grinded for hours to open a 5* but cant claim the shards so no 5* for me. And as a lovely bonus I have to sell all the soon expiring ISO that was going in to that champ instead of using it.
  • Options
    Why I can't get my rewards from solo objectives, when I'm pushing on claim game is freezing. Restart game but still same.
  • Options
    SuperfanSuperfan Posts: 25
    Yes, I am experiencing the same kind of problem. I have a moto z3 and when I try to get my solo reward I get kicked out of the game.
  • Options
    It has been 3 hours trying to clam those rewards but unable to claim them as if I do not claim them I cannot get the next milestone. Every time I try to clam then it appears like network issue but when I try on solo event pop-up nothing happens.

I am an android user and i am using oneplus 5T android pie version.

Please help @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @RichTheMan

• Options
    PRABHSHARAN13PRABHSHARAN13 Posts: 21
    edited November 2019
    Device : Motorola Moto G5
    Android Version : 9
    Game Version : 25.0.1
    Cant claim rewards from special milestones missions ( win fight against villians). I have completed all fights and reward are showing : 1k 5star shards & tier 2 elemental crystal but doesnt get claimed even after tapping on claim now multiple times. There are 3 ways to claim it and none works.

And whenever I open stash to claim though there, it starts showing network issue sign and nowhere elese in game.

• Options
    TaigaMiniTaigaMini Posts: 23
    Same as everyone else. I cannot claim the rewards from both "Special" tab and "Solo Events" / "Alliance Events" tabs. If I click on theh special tab nothing happens. When I try to claim the same rewards via the Rewards tab from the Overflow box thing on the front page, the game freezes with the cannot connect symbol in the bottom right. If I try to claim anything from the Solo/Alliance tabs, the game resets to front screen again with rewards still there.
  • Options

I'm having trouble claiming rewards... I've completed WIN FIGHTS AGAINST VILLAINS [5/5] just an houe ago... bur i was not able to claim them... PLZ HELP ME
  • Options
    Rog101Rog101 Posts: 3
    I can't get my rewards for anything
  • Options
    Still not able to collect rewards on iOS. Also have alliance members who had to use revives in order to complete quest due to issues and spend units to get revives to complete quest. Also arenas are still not working properly.
  • Options

I have completed all 5 levels of WIN FIGHTS AGAINST VILLAINS special event of which last level i.e. 5th one which i completed like an hour ago i couldn't claim rewards for... PLZ HELP ME... clicking the button CLAIM NOW isn't working it seems nor does the CLAIM BUTTON FROM STASH is... PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS
  • Options
    95Huskers95Huskers Posts: 5
    I STILL CAN'T CLAIM MY REWARDS FOR MY MERCENARIES FIGHTS WON
  • Options
    TaigaMini said:

Same as everyone else. I cannot claim the rewards from both "Special" tab and "Solo Events" / "Alliance Events" tabs. If I click on theh special tab nothing happens. When I try to claim the same rewards via the Rewards tab from the Overflow box thing on the front page, the game freezes with the cannot connect symbol in the bottom right. If I try to claim anything from the Solo/Alliance tabs, the game resets to front screen again with rewards still there.

Same here :(

• Options
    Which one of the Objectives are you trying to claim for? (Eg. 1st, 2nd, 3rd...)
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I dont know what the heck is going on with this game, firstly fights are not registered and now i am unable to claim my special quest rewards.

Kabam this time u better give a satisfactory compensation or I m done with this game :/
  • Options
    95Huskers95Huskers Posts: 5
    Reward # 1
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    4th
  • Options
    When I click claim nothing happens. Is this happening for anyone else? Will they just be available later?
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Um it says that you fixed the collecting rewards bug but i still can't collect it. It leads me to that disconnected page again. Or is it just me
  • Options
  • Options
    KaspyKaspy Posts: 161 ★★★
    I still cant claim either. I am trying to claim the 5th ovjective for the vilian fights
  • Options
    Still not able to collect the objective rewards i have a video of the too
  • Options
    Didn't Kabam say they fixed it? I still can't claim it :/
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★

Not able to claim the final milestone rewards for winning fights against villains.
    However I was able to claim the penultimate milestone rewards (4th) for winning fights against mercenaries.

Device: Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus
    Android version: 7.0
    Game version: 25.0.1

Thanks and I appreciate the efforts the team is putting to resolve the issue.
  • Options
    Can you guys still claim the rewards from the little tick?
  • Options
    Neon_BlakkNeon_Blakk Posts: 12
    Milestone & objective rewards are NOT fixed as @Kabam Miike stated as of 11pm PST. It kicks me out with a lost connection error.
This discussion has been closed.