**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

is minister sinister immune to reversed controls node (for eg in alliance war) as well?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
is he?

Comments

• Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Yes he’s immune. It has the same idea to being immune to bleed, shock, poison etc.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

then why don't magneto and unstoppable collosus work on that node?... or wait do they because someone told me before that they don't and I remember not being immune to reversed nodes in UC monthly event quest versus vision

is magneto and unstoppable collosus only good for resisting against emma but mr sinister is good for nodes too? is that so?

Magneto and unstoppable collossus are only immune to emma frost's inverted controls as an easter egg that reflects that since magneto and UC wear the helmet emma frost's inverted controls dont work on them. Magneto and UC are still vulnerable to the inverted controls node because their abilities do not protect them from it.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Like @Championcritic said.

I'm pretty sure that Magneto and Juggs weren't immune to Thanos' reverse controls either; since that used Reality manipulation rather than a Psychic Attack.