**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Errors

Comments

• Plinius_69Plinius_69 Posts: 8

Lost my streak as well 🙁

After winning a fight I get that “red WiFi” logo and have to “try again” upon I lose the fight 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Missions etc are working tho.. good luck fixing the arena bug ✌🏻😁

Ps hate that I lost my streak 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Please fix the arena bug,i am having problem in it.Also i did 1.3m in 4 star basic arena cull obsidian,Its ending tomorrow.Please fix the bug as soon as possible.We'll have patience!
  • dicdatordicdator Posts: 27
    https://imgyukle.com/i/1.E9Y3oI
    For God's sake, when are you gonna solve this problem Kabam?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I just lost my damn streak for the first time in forever because it wouldn't move on after the fight.
  • What's wrong with arena and aq always popping some kind of network error and PvP error. You Guy's definitely need to compensate me because I losed my arena streak due to such kind of error issue's. Those arena's milestone are not easy to grind that's why I find it really frustrating when it always pop some error issues.

• SkaankySkaanky Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    Every arena fight ends with me winning but showing as disconnected

• I've been playing arena and grinding for Cull Obsidian, and since the huge problems that started yesterday (8th November 2019), whenever i go into arena, i start a fight and once i win, the game stops on my selected champions victory animation and i can't do anything, i tapped the screen all over and no change, therefore the only option is to close and restart the game, and when i come back, and enter the arena, it shows the fight as not being done, so i tap fight and get the message 'there's been a problem with the server' and i'm given an automatic loss, even tough i won the fight. This happens with every fight at the moment and has caused me to lose my win streak and has impacted my score very badly. i hope this issue can be fixed as soon as possible!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s impacting everyone I think, nobody can get points
  • well it's very sad, especially after the great win with kabam buffing the monthly EQ rewards and then this happens :neutral:
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

well it's very sad, especially after the great win with kabam buffing the monthly EQ rewards and then this happens :neutral:

I mean, this isn’t intended or anything, if they give solid compensation then it should be fine, it’s a shame it’s happening, but as long as they think properly after they could still keep this month on the positive end
  • Just tried arena, now I’ve lost my streak! Gutted.. there’s hoes my grind wasted. 2 fights that I won have registered as a loss, PVP data error. Game just hangs and loses network. Then kicks me out of arena, when I go back in, the fight is a loss...
    I hope this info helps towards to guys finding a resolution.
  • Just tried arena, now I’ve lost my streak! Gutted.. there’s hoes my grind wasted. 2 fights that I won have registered as a loss, PVP data error. Game just hangs and loses network. Then kicks me out of arena, when I go back in, the fight is a loss...

• dicdatordicdator Posts: 27
    @Skaanky
    I have that same problem
  • we really should be compensated for this, we spent hours building up arena streaks and many more hours keeping them, and the we lose it for something that totally isn't our fault, no hate KABAM, but fix yo sh*t before adding more sh*t that's gonna need more fixing.
  • I do have a screen recording of this process failing if you would like to see it.? @Kabam Miike
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s impacting everyone I think, nobody can get points

If it IS impacting everyone then I've no complaints. That way we are all stuck on the same arena points as before. But something tells me that's not going to be the case, and people who have been unable to play arenas for the last 14+ hours are going to lose out on the champs they were grinding for.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not moaning at Kabam, obviously they want everyone playing as it benefits them. I'm sure they are working as hard as possible to sort it. In my experience with online games, it's never EVERYONE who suffers in these scenarios, just a select group who have the wrong device, or don't follow the same time of day as the developers.

Hopefully there will be some good news soon :smile:
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    It took them a day and the game is still bugged. What kind of problem they are dealing with? How could it happen?
  • FarinosFarinos Posts: 54

Losing the streak I'm not bothered about,I wasnt going for any champions it's not been able to get all the units from milestones
  • HammerGod3HammerGod3 Posts: 43
    Not to mention 3-day alliance item use event screwed up cause it’s worthless to pop 3* Arena boosts now....
    So much fail.......
    I was looking forward to a nice grind tonight. :(
  • Rrrr3Rrrr3 Posts: 7
    Not fixed yet...
    Still not fixed....
    Still not fixed.... :(
    Still not fixed
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike sorry to tag you, but we've had a long time now without an update, so we have any possible timescale of when arena will be back up and running?? Alot of people use it to grind units and more important battlechips for donations, really would love an update on when this is likely to be fully fixed
    Still not fixed

• with recent issues including arena i will win a fight, lose connection, re-enter the game and see that i have lost the fight i had just won. i lost my streak this way and a lot of us are losing time we could have grinded to place well, but aren't really able to. are we just going to have to do arena on monday to avoid further losses?