**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't Collect Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Still can’t claim rewards, multiple units spent on completing quest due to kabam a issues arenas still not working properly on iOS
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Yup i still can't claim 5th milestone on villains one.
  • Cant collect rewards
  • AKL21AKL21 Posts: 2
    Me too!
  • Dears, the game is blocked....arenas....no possibility to get the prizes....no possibility to go ahead in the history.....etc...etc...

• TheUnknownXTheUnknownX Posts: 11
    My friends and foes special rewards have disappeared without claiming them all.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Read the top announcement bruh :)
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    @Neon_Blakk Oh. Really? Where did he say that. I saw this
  • BRANDED_BOYBRANDED_BOY Posts: 4
    When I'm finished my summoners journey mission then after i going claim my rewards i can't claim my rewards
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    The closed post said rewards from clipboard was fixed and it was still being worked on. I still can not claim mine, so I’m not sure if this is something that is suppose to be reported or if it’s st being worked on. How do I find out?
  • Grandpajb50Grandpajb50 Posts: 13
    I for me, I completed 3/5 on Win Fights Against Villains though nothing happens when I try to claim the rewards for it
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I cannot claim rewards from mercenary fights as well
  • SarumansBeardSarumansBeard Posts: 6
    edited November 2019

Time is ticking :(
    I can claim Mercenary reward but when i try to claim Villian reward nothing happens. If i try to claim solo event reward it is tries to reconnect
  • Really can’t believe how long this has been going on for. I hope they got people working on the weekend.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    It says Lost connection pls resolve this bug
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Same here, 5th reward from the Villain objective can't be claimed.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Piarro733 said:

Really can’t believe how long this has been going on for. I hope they got people working on the weekend.

They do, but where kabam hq is it’s 1am, I hope it’s fixed soon, but my expectations would be the morning
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

bug after bugs.. this is new one, got disconnected when i want to claim other rewards

Even i got The same message when i claimed reward for mutant advancement
  • terry3767terry3767 Posts: 154
    I still can't claim the special event rewards
  • terry3767terry3767 Posts: 154

• Same issue here.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Anyone not getting quest rewards with this? I'm getting the can't claim bug, but I noticed I didn't get 5*shards or sig stone crystals from running epic and master of the invasions
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    Milestone rewards are still not fixed for the “fantastic family and foes event”. I was able to claim a new reward that was just achieved this morning, however milestone rewards that were achieved previously when the game was bugged still cannot claimed. There is still an issue with this @Kabam Porthos .
  • DC_1DC_1 Posts: 16

Still freezes when going into mail and pushing messages
    Freezes; Cant claim my last reward for the 5/5 'Beat the Mercenary' side rounds
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Still broken
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Can we get on fixing this kabam?
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Same here
This discussion has been closed.