Options

Kabam Appreciation Post

2»

Comments

• Options
    BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95

FlareDoge said:

Ill appreciate them when they compensate us appropriately for the massacre of progress to some players

They will compensate fairly. They always have in the past, and will this time.
    If I were you, I'd expect about 2500 5* shards, with 5-10 5* Sig Stones, along with various potions/revives/energy refills
    They have?
    Seriously - I'm asking sincerely.

I haven't been as invested in the game as I am now, but I don't think I've encountered a past instance where they gave the community back something over a mistake they made. If they did, I likely missed it. Could you please sight an instance when they did? I am genuinely curious.
    I'm a bit late, but back when 12.0 came out, they compensated with shards, RDTs, potions, etc...

During the overheating issues of 2018, they gave us Gwenpool goes to the movies, and that was an easy 5* champ just by questing.

They have always given fair compensation for gameplay affecting bugs as well.
    Usually it's a few revives/health pots/ Energy refills. You've probably noticed a few packages like that in your time playing.
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    I've been on the game for 5 years, definitely mishaps and frustrations...I also spend on the game, I'm no whale but I drop a couple hundred a month so I think I have the right to complain a little. That said I'm also in tech so I can appreciate the multiple things that can go wrong when developing a gaming app...

I think they've done a good job, Mods..well, they have their perks for being active but they definitely take the hits when things go wrong. Compensation? I don't give 2 cents for it and no, the compensation has typically been below par regardless. I would prefer that they can get the system back operating on a playable level. I feel bad for those competing for AW spots but I'm in retirement mode and just doing AQs at this point of my game-life.

I didn't like this post because it has aspects of Brown Nosing, seems genuine yet a little kissass-ish, I've seen post like these in the past just to see the OP change directions when the game doesn't swing their way.

Quick appreciation is cool, long drawn out post of appreciation...a little questionable for me. But I get where you're coming from, if this is sincere, more power to you.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    My top 2 champs are still broken so can't take on any content higher master. Lost my streak and 6* points in arena after winning the fights (arena grind is all I have since my champs suck right now)

I own a medium sized painting business so know a thing or 2 about customer service. So I appreciate the the free gallon of paint coming and the fact you cleaned the paint you accidentally spilled on the floor. However, you still have to fix the actual problems, the drips are still on the wall and are not overshadowed by the larger issues.
  • Options
    ZverceZverce Posts: 76
    Even we, as a living beings, we have issues in our everyday life that are more important than this game, i wonder for all those here who just cry about compensation, who resolves their issues and from where they get compensation. MCOC, in my opinion is complicated game to just play and imagine how hard is to run those actions In the background... As Banana said, we should be thankfull for the kabam team working so hard to get the game running, again... This is just a game, enjoy in life...
  • Options
    PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
    Same here, good job on handling this one. Thanks everyone who did their best on resolving the issues.
  • Options
    Imaginary77Imaginary77 Posts: 12

Aren’t you the same guy who thought Kabam handled 12.0 well? And yet pretty much the entire community.. marvel and eventually kabam themselves realized it was not handled well at all..

Didn’t you also feel the arbitrary gates introduced in 6.2 were a good idea.. and yet kabam is removing many of them for 6.3 as they realize it is more of a hinderance..

you seem so out of touch with the general community.. but hey we are all entitled to our opinions..

Hating on an appreciation post makes you obnoxious. If you have suggestions and tips then create a thread or give input on it somewhere. You do not speak for the rest of the community either, but at least BG is trying to create a positive in a negative situation. Credit where due. Take the negative energy somewhere else.
  • Options
    ErokErok Posts: 24
    I don't have a problem with an appreciation post. None of this was intentional. It really does come down to compensation though. There is a lot to consider, too. For instance, a lot of people grind arena religiously. That's units from BC and that's milestone and rank rewards. I get a decent amount of stuff from arena and haven't been able to do it in basically a day.