**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

30min AQ timer should be permanently added to the game

Aq map6 didn't feel like a job today. I think timer should be reduced permanently.

Comments

• Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    The regular cast of opposition to every post will be along shortly, but agreed it was quite nice. The positives of making this a permanent change outweigh any negatives in my opinion. Maybe Kabam will reconsider.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Does anyone know if we get 30 min timers for the rest of this AQ?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I would really like steps increased to 7 at aq instead. That would be a huge quality of life change for the game. Most people, especially paying ones, have full time jobs not allowing them to log in for at least 8 hours, that would help them to keep their life/game balance at a good point. Timers at 30min are ok just for urgent occasions like this.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    How about 20-min timers? How about 2-min?
  • the_furry_onethe_furry_one Posts: 73
    edited November 2019

How about 20-min timers? How about 2-min?

Why not go all the way with no energy at all.
    Being negative helps no one.

And yes something needs to be done. We have work we have a life outside the game.

The AQ starts at 22 PM here and it's hard to do maps 6 and 7 with the current configuration.

So yes a change will be a great thing.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Has Kabam said when the last day of AQ will end? Will it be really shortened, or will we have a full 24 hours?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Has Kabam said when the last day of AQ will end? Will it be really shortened, or will we have a full 24 hours?

You will not have 24 hours but the 30m timers should prevent problems