Can I just say thanks

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
Now I know this is going to get a lot of disagrees and people disliking what I’m about to say, but yesterday with all the crazy bugs and massive maintenance I just want to say thank you to all of the kabam moderators admins etc on the forums, this was an example of amazing communication with the community, you kept us updated every time something changed, and the q and a was very interesting, also hats off to every kabam employee who was staying around late into the evening and night to help with the problems despite it being a Friday night, so thank you kabam for the great communication and dedication despite all the issues

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Member Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Was fun having the huge Q&A with the mods. That was pretty cool of them. Thanks guys
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Why disagree they had so much work to do and they did their best to handle the issues as much as they could. They worked really hard.

Normally whenever you say something positive about kabam you just get a swarm of disagrees, this actually seems to be an exception though
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    We criticise Kabam a lot, and rightly so, but it’s also important we recognise when they come through for us. Which they most definitely did this time
  • AquamaAquama Member Posts: 135
    It’s good to finally have an opportunity to be able to say something like this. Any contrast in communication is a big plus from where we were a year ago.