**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is 5* Angela worth ranking up ?

As a free-to-play player I've had a bit of bad luck when it comes to 5* champions, pulling champions like Rocket Raccoon, Kingpin, Angela and Symbiote Spider-man. I would really like to become uncollected soon and a 5* could help me out a fair bit, so i was wondering if ranking up my Angela would make any difference to clear a bit of act 5? I do have a cosmic gem i can use on her since it's going to be a while until I open my next 5* crystal. Any thoughts on this ?

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Yes she's very solid. Rank her up. Symb Spidey ain't bad either, just parry + heavy, get some nice armor breaks, sp2 then boom dead.
  • Thanks for the feedback :smile:

Is Angela worth the awakening gem though?
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

Thanks for the feedback :smile:

Although she is pretty good, i would save it for better cosmics that benefits from their awakened ability. Angela awakened ability is a nice little feature, yes, but she doesn't benefit as greatly as other cosmic champs.
  • Thanks for the feedback :smile:

Although she is pretty good, i would save it for better cosmics that benefits from their awakened ability. Angela awakened ability is a nice little feature, yes, but she doesn't benefit as greatly as other cosmic champs.
    Just what i needed to hear, thanks a lot!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Heck to the no. She has the most useless dig ability in the game.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    As someone with a 6 star R2 Angela I'd say ranking her up will make ALOT of content so much easier. She hits very hard and more so very consistently. She isn't a champ who needs ramp up and has burst damage. It's just hit after hit of constant high damage. AW final bosses like Thing and Champion are jokes to her. My Angela easily gets 6k light and 9k mediums attacks on crits and she crits alot. Her heavy can net 20k if both hits crit (Her heavy gaints 2100+ Crit chance so both hits crit alot of the times).

When it comes to her awakened ability, don't use the gem on her. It's a small bonus to have on only a few fights and you won't even notice it.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    she is amazing, is my only 6* champion and i fall in love with her
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I have her 5* r3. After first bat of power she chews through champs. Great damage.