**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dear kabam, I have an amazing yet simple idea

RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 956 ★★★
How about a mass buff that affects champions that could be great if they just had more attack? Let's take the example of Hulk OG. As a maxed out 5* with the She Hulk synergy and at 15% HP a crit from the sp2 will deal about 42k damage. Keep in mind that the courage mastery comes in play in this scenario. Meanwhile, a champion with far more utility, Captain America Infinity War, deals 93k on a special 2 crit at max health, 5 kinetic charges and fury. For Hulk I'd love to see the 20% fury become permanent. That's enough to make him viable. Karnak could use a 40% damage increase, which will not be gamebreaking. Not even close. Revamping a champion like Moon Knight is necessary though, but not hard. Keep the moon phases thing, but replace all the abilities. Juggernaut is a defensive champion, but why doesn't he trigger his fury while attacking? I mean, what if I don't play AW and want to just play a specific champion? I'm against purely defensive champions. Thing is the best example of the best of both worlds. Ebony Maw doesn't need anything more than a 30% attack increase and a 500% degeneration damage increase.... Yeah... he's that bad... but well.

Dear kabam, I have an amazing yet simple idea 42 votes

I support this kind of thinking. I want old champs to become good fast
69%
JoeLukabelli300TerraCheeseontoast1Lvernon15Mqc19SammyJankisMilesbestMaster3418Repto23DankestChefArch_Stanton19AknylmzTorah13AleorTheSquish671RockypantherxWebby72Wozzy101Onesuavebro 29 votes
I believe there are better methods that would take less time to solve this issue
21%
ThesurvivlistTehsigzorzNopedroooX_Factor_AgentRogers 2~1DonDudu2809FreeToPlay_21RebarkEdeuink 9 votes
Yes but are there though?
9%
Primis00BabyMiikeSkillful_starLucianoDelHoya 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Just a big stay increase to all old champs it would work for, well not just old, just all bad champs who are bad due to stats, e.g increase green goblin’s chance and potency for his power drain and debuffs
  • Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Where’s the option for I’d rather wait for in depth reworks? Or I don’t think this is necessary? Try to let every voice be heard in a poll in the future.

That said, I really do like this idea. Simple stat buffs would greatly help a lot of champs
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I believe there are better methods that would take less time to solve this issue
    I personally feel that we should get more frequent Synergy buffs. They can do a repeat of what they did with Winter Soldier and Killmonger, this opens up a lot more opportunities and possibilities for the champions than a plain damage increase.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Torah13 said:

But we all know we are gonna die waiting.

What he said.
  • Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    @RazorDevil all I’m saying is not everyone would want simple blanket upgrades, and would rather wait to see more in depth upgrades on a character by character basis. You’ve simply failed to even suggest that you’ve considered that.

It wouldn’t be hard to add an option:
    I like how the reworks currently work

If you had actually read what I posted you would understand that I like the idea of blanket stat buffs for 90% or underperforming champions.

All I was saying is that not everyone is going to agree, and if a poll doesn’t have many differing opinion options then it is not a good way to gauge popular opinions.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Webby72 said:

@RazorDevil all I’m saying is not everyone would want simple blanket upgrades, and would rather wait to see more in depth upgrades on a character by character basis. You’ve simply failed to even suggest that you’ve considered that.

If you had actually read what I posted you would understand that I like the idea of blanket stat buffs for 90% or underperforming champions.

All I was saying is that not everyone is going to agree, and if a poll doesn’t have many differing opinion options then it is not a good way to gauge popular opinions.

I think I answered everything you wrote here already.
    Dude, what's your problem? He's just stating that there's another opinion you should have represented. He agrees with you man! Why in the world are you getting defensive and rude? And no, you didn't answer any of that yet actually, nor is there anything to answer.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Webby72 said:

I think I answered everything you wrote here already.
    Dude, what's your problem? He's just stating that there's another opinion you should have represented. He agrees with you man! Why in the world are you getting defensive and rude? And no, you didn't answer any of that yet actually, nor is there anything to answer.
    That's why I said I think I answered everything he wanted with my first reply. I didn't add that option because I thought no one would want that, but maybe I should have just because of that same reason. Anyway, no need to get defensive and rude anymore, I am sorry if I offended the other guy, but well, I sometimes do that. I'd rather celebrate right now.
    Well thank you and awesome reason to celebrate! She's an awesome champ from what I've seen so far! Great luck.