**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Debuffs not triggering?

something changed over the past couple weeks. First i noticed hulk's specials were stunning way less than usual, then i noticed archangel's heavies not triggering bleeds as often. I didnt bother opening up a discussion because kabam could come back and say there is just a "chance" of these happening. BUT lately, ive had on multiple occasions hyperion's SP1 was not incinerating the enemy. This is becoming ridiculous. This should happen with each SP1. I dont even attemp to get a stun chain anymore with hulk. it seems like he is stunning less than 50% of the time.

Comments

• Would be nice to get some sort of answer..Just saw the 15.0 release notes and i see no mention of it.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I just played around with Hulk, Archangel and Hyperion and for me they seem to be working fine, got a 12 sp1 stun chain with hulk, consistent 2-3 incinerate per sp1 with hyperion and could stack 5+ neurotoxic with archangel. Looks like you've just had some god awful Rng and there doesn't seem to be any actual bug
  • Sungj wrote: »
    I just played around with Hulk, Archangel and Hyperion and for me they seem to be working fine, got a 12 sp1 stun chain with hulk, consistent 2-3 incinerate per sp1 with hyperion and could stack 5+ neurotoxic with archangel. Looks like you've just had some god awful Rng and there doesn't seem to be any actual bug

It is a bug. Hyperion is supposed to incinerate every time with SP1. Twice today it did nothing. Thats a bug.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    edited August 2017
    Yeah it is a bug.But with every youtuber showing things like stun chains and gwenpools corner lock strategy kabam picks up on them much quicker. I understand that most of the YouTube guy's are sharing their knowledge but now my gwenpool isn't triggering bleed on her heavy nearly as much. I guess what im trying to say is somethings are better left unsaid. Oh and my gully can only degen once per fight regardless of her soul count but I've already started a discussion on that.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Not a bug, Hyperion isn't supposed to do 2-3 incinerate every time, just like fury, i once did 3 heavies and not a single fury, it's just bad luck bud..