**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Brizzley_34Brizzley_34 Posts: 15
    So we r on the verge of plat 4 and now we aren’t enlisted. This will screw everything. How is this gonna work then? If there is known issues? Screws us lower alliances. I know we aren’t big dogs but for real?
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    We were prevented from taking part last war. Were enlisted for this one. But it says we can't participate yet again :s

• CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★

Jsmooth said:

Our Alliance showed as enlisted yet we ended up being unlisted and dropped from Plat 4 to Gold 1!?!

Kabam you need to retract yesterday’s war and extend the season by one war problem solved. Win or lose whoever was able to participate in yesterday’s war received points that catapulted them putting the rest of us at an unfair disadvantage.

If you don’t have it fixed shut it down for crying out loud until you guys figure it out! Let’s be honest that’s what y’all should have done in the first place!!

While I can understand the desire to just shut down the Season right now, that's a very drastic measure to take, and while it may come down to that, we don't want to commit to any action until we've had time to look into other options as well.

SHUT DOWN WAR SEASON?!?!? Seriously? You have to know (or at least have an idea) how much some of us have already spent to be our very best .. money and resources. I sincerely hope there is a better solution.
  • JsmoothJsmooth Posts: 16
    Seriously and now we all have missed out on another war. Seriously @Kabam Miike shut AW down until it is fixed. Why hasn’t this happened already??
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    geoff78 said:

Happened to us too, but as long as they make it right, I'm okay with it. We got more points from the bye than we average.....

We also got victory rewards

That seems pretty reasonable
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Dropped 260 places after enlistment issues with last war.
    Enlisted and not put into matchmaking this war.
    Surely you just got to compensate and write this season off.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    We missed the second war due to same issue. We were #75 Gold1 and close to platinum4 now dropped to Gold2!!!
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Loveshack said:

Plantesan said:

Loveshack said:

Plantesan said:

Would it make sense to treat each missed match as a tie for initial points) and the multiplier based on the last recorded W/L prior to the other day

No a Tie is the same as a loss unfortunately
    Neither of the teams would get the winner bonus, pretty sure that would make it even. Just trying to throw ideas out there before Kabam decides to overlook and treat this like their normal day, ultimately screwing the player base
    That might work but that’s assuming this is effecting every single ally. If anyone is at war still it doesn’t work.
    I’d imagine they have some kind of data back log that could be sorted through. Might take a few pots of coffee...
  • LadoilitriiLadoilitrii Posts: 36
    This season ranks are beyond compromised. Best way to solve this is to give out the rewards prior the friday war, and for the ally that got matched compensation for the friday war. There is no soultion for the ranks to reflect the reality of the alliance skill this season.
    Another issue, my ally disolved 6 wars before the aw season ended. I moved to another ally, 6 total wars i could participate. 1 war i got to play, and friday war plus this one we got un enlisted. What’s kabam response to the players in my position?
  • OualwallssOualwallss Posts: 12
    Find it very convenient that the top alliances are not having this problem but all of us that this game is built off of or being affected and you guys really don't care.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★

Jsmooth said:

Our Alliance showed as enlisted yet we ended up being unlisted and dropped from Plat 4 to Gold 1!?!

Kabam you need to retract yesterday’s war and extend the season by one war problem solved. Win or lose whoever was able to participate in yesterday’s war received points that catapulted them putting the rest of us at an unfair disadvantage.

If you don’t have it fixed shut it down for crying out loud until you guys figure it out! Let’s be honest that’s what y’all should have done in the first place!!

While I can understand the desire to just shut down the Season right now, that's a very drastic measure to take, and while it may come down to that, we don't want to commit to any action until we've had time to look into other options as well.
    What you should have done was not run the last war but you it’s refused to stop that one. Now it’s back to back wars we have to deal with.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I just wanted to say thanks to the team for working through a long weekend trying to get this fixed. It’s not going to be easy and I know you guys were up all night Friday working on it, as well as through the weekend. It shows us you are serious about getting things right, and I’ll be the first to say let’s all be patient. It’s probably the biggest combination of bugs ever occurring at one time and definitely affecting all modes. The team has been on it all weekend so give them some credit and hope for a fair resolution.
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    Yes not happy guys twice now it said we did no enlist for war when we have, this will definitely drop us down to gold 3, this is absolutely garbage what’s happening, specially when it effects our alliances war ratings.
  • OualwallssOualwallss Posts: 12
    When you say compensation you better mean I get my P4 rewards cuz we were sitting mid-pack and now we're ranked 447 with no war insight
  • Find it very convenient that the top alliances are not having this problem but all of us that this game is built off of or being affected and you guys really don't care.

Where did you see that they weren't having this issue?
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★

Happened this war. Issue not fixed.
  • I posted this in a different thread...

Here's what I'm thinking Kabam should do for those that got un-enlisted. They should take whatever the Alliance's rank was prior to the bug and award the Alliance that rank/tier rewards come the end of Season. Granted, this may result in more Master, Platinum, Gold etc rewards being awarded than normal, but I feel it's a fitting fix that's the least damaging to everyone involved.

The bye points as shown above are more than most would typically get. This inevitably will shift things for other Alliances that had to fight, use resources, and potentially lose anyway. Even winning may not allow to keep your slot because another got a bye due to a situation that was no one's fault (Kabam's included as this wasn't done with purpose). So, in leaving the ranks as they'll land for those that didn't get un-enlisted, and doing a separate subset of awards for those that did based on their rank prior to the bug would probably please the majority.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    @geoff78 lucky you, mate. If this is rng based, as so much of this game, you pulled a Ghost and I got a Iron Patriot :s My alliance had no Bye, no rewards. Nothing.
  • KCthaHitmanKCthaHitman Posts: 3
    We were enlisted in AW and for the second time, we weren’t enlisted when I checked again. We dropped from gold 1 to gold 2. I hope we are being compensated graciously and returned to our previous position.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    Our alliance got hit too
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    So I’m not sure if this is possible but would the best solution now be to end the season and award rewards based on where people were when war ended on Friday, if that data still exists. Otherwise I genuinely don’t know how this can be fixed
  • Find it very convenient that the top alliances are not having this problem but all of us that this game is built off of or being affected and you guys really don't care.

A lot of Alliances are affected, and we very much care. We just can't do anything about it right now, and need time to explore options. The more Alliances affected, the harder it is to address, but we're going to find a way to do it.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139

• NKTRNLNKTRNL Posts: 8
    Just want to chime in, it happened to us as well.
  • My alliance was enlisted for this current war and when matchmaking phase started the game says we did not enlist. This will make two wars we have been shut out of. We were vere close to Platinum 3 but who knows where this will throw us. We have worked extremely hard this season for our position and all our hard work is being tossed down the drain. I want to ensure my players that everything will be ok, but honestly I'm not sure what to tell them. People have used resources, spent money ect. and all I can show for it is that we are sitting out of another war and losing ranking. Something has to be done to address this issue. This isn't right.
  • dscrlsdscrls Posts: 3
    Not again!! This is getting ridiculous. We were delisted last war with the maintenance and dropped almost 500 points falling from P4 to G1. We all made sure we were enlisted and match making starts to only delist us once again screwing us even more for this season. This needs to be corrected by canceling the past wars until the glitch is corrected.
  • D14rockD14rock Posts: 31
    My alliance has dropped from 130 in p4 to 383 in p4. Absolutely ridiculous..
This discussion has been closed.