**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

1252627282931»

Comments

• LuciusBryantLuciusBryant Posts: 63
    Regardless, I lost my streak and my bonus and have to start over after being awarded loses on matches that I won.
  • wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    edited November 2019
    It’s still won’t let me play in the arena. Obviously it’s not fixed.
    @Kabam Miike
  • For anyone that still can’t get back in Arena...

Try using the EXIT DOOR (upper-right corner of each of the Arena Panels from main Arena screen).

Might have to do that multiple times, as it might cycle thru different error messages after each Exit and Re-enter. You will probably lose your Streak, but at least it should resolve the problem.

Note, this should only be affecting people that had actually been doing Arena yesterday when problems started to affect game.

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Still can’t claim the objectives rewards
  • Sooo bruh, this is kinda getting annoying. Is there any real time table as to when the game will be good to go. Meaning, when will rewards be claimable, and the other things going wrong since the emergency maintenance?
  • Dont know if my concern was answered. What is happening with war situation? We were p3. lost a war so p4 now. But with bugs we are not listed now. We have pick that we were listed before all these issues, and now booted out of war placement. We will be missing a war now, which will probably place as at g1. That is rewards missed plus alot of resources wasted amongst all the alliances, boosts and pots.. etc...

What type of fix will you be pushing for this?

• pic from one of the officers, we were enlisted before you guys pushed out a fix which booted us out of current war. this result will push us who knows where in gold status. Major issue since we are platinum seeking platinum season rank rewards. What type of fix are you guys doing for this?
    edited November 2019
    I do have a concern about the result of the present war

Alliances unable to register will be considered automatic winner, getting all the points but those who could register will have to battle to earn those points !?!

So your compensation for alliances unable to register is to be unjust with those able to register ?
    Is this how you do ? Fixing un injustice by creating a new one ?
    Suspending this war would have been a better idea so no one could gain an undue advantage
    Don’t know if that can help your debug, but i was able to claim one new mission from the objectives, even if the one before can’t be claim

• LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 129
    edited November 2019
    Is there an eta on fixing the bug stopping me claiming old rewards?@kabam mike
  • Is that pic of an alliance getting full points without fighting? If so what about our all
  • *alliance

Is that pic of an alliance getting full points without fighting? If so what about our all

It is exactly that !
  • SimonMacauSimonMacau Posts: 9
    Hi
    As many others, now happened to us.....