**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 31
    I have been playing this game for over 2 years now and because of the glitches in AW and the whole game now we are in deep problems. Having spent on this game I am deeply disappointed by these regular glitches for such a high level game like MCOC. It's frustrating now that even wars are not working properly and thus mine and other alliances are at great loss. Now we will loose our deserved rewards and even compensations are lately really average. 4*s and 4* shards do no good at our level.. so If the compensations are not worthy this time around I have made up my mind to invest my time and money in something that's more stable and fair. Still a big fan of MCOC.. So hope it comes back strongly!
  • BiiverBiiver Posts: 25
    Now it’s the second time that we have been enlisted but nothing happened, when will there be an Update un that, made a ticket about the arena as well, only answer is read the forums, but there is no answers in the forums.
  • PellucidumPellucidum Posts: 26
    War is one of the main reasons we play. We love the competition and ability to earn good rewards. Matchmaking is a basic component which needs to work. If it doesn't , we need compensation to level the playing field. Pls help.
  • Kerka00Kerka00 Posts: 4

Same problem
  • AZOG_AZOG_ Posts: 25
    The same for us, we missed 2 wars and we were in G3 and now we are down to S1 without playing...and after this war that we can't play we will go down again. This is unaccettable for all the efforts we make to be a competitive alliance in war and to maintain players in the alliance.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Things happen and there is nothing we or Kabam can do to make up for it. Kabam said that they are thinking of rewards and this pleases me.
    However, those issues do not only affect alliances that do not strat a matchmacking to to a bug.
    Some alliances lose confidence and do not close wars, this involves an incredible leap forward in the standings to the detriment of the other alliances. Good for those how wins in such a way but this is a big issues for those who were above.
    I really hope you Kabam can also consider this aspect in your compmensations reasoning.
  • The remedy is simple. Let the season continue and award everyone one tier above where they end up ranking. If you wnd up p4 you get p3 rewards. I’d you end up p2 you get p1 rewards. I’d your #1 you get % increase. Costs kabam nothing. Everyone is compensated for BS. No one is “penalized” it’s that easy.

We have dropped from Plat4 rank 19 to Plat4 Rank 235 missing 2 wars due to this nonsense, So disappointing as we all pushed so hard to make plat3 so this idea is fair and should be considered.
  • GokuAmarGokuAmar Posts: 28
    Missed 2 wars because of this issue and now our Bracket is Gold 1 from Plat 3 .Are you gonna take any action .

just end the season and give rewards to every ally based on their standings and tier prior to Nov 8 issue.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

• Shrev0304Shrev0304 Posts: 10
    Do we submit a ticket for missing the last war that was canceled by you or was this across the board so u will send a fix for everyone? We where able to enlist for next war but missed an entire War. Please reply thanks
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    It hasn’t been two wars though it’s been 1 and the second has only just started placement so stop blowing it out of proportion
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    jdyke23 said:

It hasn’t been two wars though it’s been 1 and the second has only just started placement so stop blowing it out of proportion

For some it has been 2 wars, and some have already lost more than 1 rank
  • Our season is dead, we have not been able to register 2 times in a row, we have lost a lot of points and our place in platinum 3, it's totally abused
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Also affected here by the second run of de-enlistment. We're now "stuck" at enlistment stage and have no way of gaining the next tier and rewards we all were working to, and had spent resources for.

Alliance tag [ÄsäsN]
  • OneEyedLauOneEyedLau Posts: 28
    As soon as these problems hit on Friday they should’ve shut down all alliance mode gameplay imo.
    Aq they could’ve just dished out ranked rewards that alliances got the previous week and give each alliance the win rewards for the missing wars.
    Instead they let this **** show go too far now they have a massively pissed of community which they’re not communicating with.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious kabam releases a statement recently about transparency and communication, where is that now?
    It’s 3 days since this started and the community is still completely in the dark.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

As soon as these problems hit on Friday they should’ve shut down all alliance mode gameplay imo.
    Aq they could’ve just dished out ranked rewards that alliances got the previous week and give each alliance the win rewards for the missing wars.
    Instead they let this **** show go too far now they have a massively pissed of community which they’re not communicating with.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious kabam releases a statement recently about transparency and communication, where is that now?
    It’s 3 days since this started and the community is still completely in the dark.

They have been very transparent and communicative about the issues, if you are still in the dark you need to read the threads. The only issue we dont know as of this moment is how they will handle the compensation and war situation which they are still working on. they cannot give us what they do not currently have.

Also AQ is fine atm.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    The major issue regarding players isn't really this missed war. If everyone missed this war, then everyone's still on a level playing field because we all will play the same numbers of wars.

The REAL issue are for those screwed up by the previous bug that shutdown the game for so long that they missed enlistment. Those are the folks that need a resolution to that problem.
  • OneEyedLauOneEyedLau Posts: 28
    Lormif said:

They have been very transparent and communicative about the issues, if you are still in the dark you need to read the threads. The only issue we dont know as of this moment is how they will handle the compensation and war situation which they are still working on. they cannot give us what they do not currently have.

Also AQ is fine atm.
    They haven’t really been transparent at all. Do you know what caused the outage or issues on Friday? Also, considering compensation is the only thing people care about, we are all in the dark. Do you know what compensation we’re all getting?
    My point is they should’ve stopped alliance game modes until everything is fixed. That would cut down on these complaints and frustrations massively.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    AZkicker just to clarify- people didn’t miss enlistment. We were enlisted, but were then un-enlisted during the downtime. This happened to lots of alliances.

We were enlisted again for this war, and were un-enlisted again. None of it is due to us missing enlistment.

We’ve fallen from a pretty solid Plat 4 to Gold 1 after many seasons working to get there, including all the resources, units spent and time spent coordinating disparate people across different time zones.
  • SchmidySchmidy Posts: 14
    Thanks for acknowledging!
  • Same here.
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★

First of, no.

Second of, completely unrelated and irrelevant.

Not unrelated at all. People complain in these threads all the time about the drawbacks of the game, be it real (eg this AW issue) or perceived (eg wah, I never get good champs.) Yet the moment a deal comes out, they quickly conveniently forget about all their complaining and shell out a bunch of money to the same company that they just spent time heavily criticizing. I am not saying there shouldn’t be spending (not my money, do what you want with yours) but the way people carry on about issues and then continue to throw money at what they call a broken game sends two completely different messages to the company as a whole.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 246 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    You guys/gals do realize tagging the admins is against forum rules right? It’s like pointing fingers... it’s rude
    I understand y’all are frustrated, but chill, I’m sure kabam will sort something out
    It may not be a solution everybody likes, but you know what, at least it’s something
  • GokuAmarGokuAmar Posts: 28
    Just Shut the AW system .....We had both the cases ...1st we missed Enlistment due to Maintenance or it got unlisted who the **** remembers ...but last night we had it enlisted and still we got unlisted ...so 2 AW in the row and still they say the know about the issue but they don't want to shut it down ,just keep on thinking about it and just let it happen for the 3rd time.

Also ,not all ally are unlisted there are still some ally which got enlisted and are in placement phase.
  • Scmex21Scmex21 Posts: 85
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    If i get the message right the Alliance that were knocked out wouldn’t get dropped from there current bracket and tier right?
    We are at platinum 3 tier 3 and play at a pro level. Just need get a response as to how it will be addressed,
    Thanks,
    Ingamename: GSB
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Honest question- how do you guys blame kabam if you still spend money? This game is awesome, top notch, my number 1 game. I buy the 5 dollar unit deal that gives you 700 units over 30 days. I think they deserve it. The glitches and bugs make it easy for me not to spend more. Vote with your wallet guys.
  • SKRSKR Posts: 27
    Same happened here.
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    Utter dog mess!
    So from rank 39 in plat 4 just about to break into plat 3...after 2 war kicks im sure when the most recent results come back we will be gold 3 near enough. Utter shambles, This isnt just one teir bracket for us this could mean a drop of two brackets.
    Looks like my spending stops until i see some final clearance to this matter,
    More tansparencey behind the scenes would help..just a generic response once a day is not gonna calm the amount of ppl this has effected.
This discussion has been closed.