**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally Something Good + First 6* Opened

After 4 Bad Opening of 5* crystals finally a good one no great one ...... And a 6* opening to happy with It as well Guys How Is Nebula Do comments some tips and tricks :smile::smile::smile:

Comments

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Block attacks till up to 20, then parry / stun and transfer damage to enemy
  • Options
    BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    doctorb said:

Block attacks till up to 20, then parry / stun and transfer damage to enemy

Then Sp2 and watch your opponent melt
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    20 shock charges and sp2
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    She's great. And she doesn't need to be Awakened either. Brilliant counter to robots with AAR - even better than Medusa. Remember that this relies on her Electroshock charges; not placing Shocks on the opponent.

She's adaptable to different opponents - double immune; you can prioritize shock damage or power control. If you can charge up to 20 Electroshock charges, dump them on your opponent, and then hit them with a Special-2, that's an absolute ton of damage to almost anyone. Or if you do the same with a Special-1, you can probably drain their power to zero and cause a 20-second Power Lock; which is pretty cool.

She can tank heavy hits; even an SP3; and as long as she survives it, and isn't stunned or Heal Blocked, regenerate it back in seconds.

Her biggest problem is chip damage - she's not the best blocker; and you can take a lot of Damage whilst charging up. However, she has some good synergies available to help with this. The Proxima synergy is great; but also you can drop her into a GOTG team for enhanced Perfect Block; which makes her much more resilient whilst she's charging up.

Good pull. Have fun getting to know her!
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I wish I got nebula instead of my Phoenix I pulled, but awakening 5* red Hulk gave me the 6* shard I needed.

But in regards to your nebula, she is great for shutting down robots, and building shock charges to max, partying and L2 special will melt most non realm/labyrinth enemies, as mentioned above. Nebula is really underrated. Not a bad pull at all. Congrats.
  • Options
    chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181

She's great. And she doesn't need to be Awakened either. Brilliant counter to robots with AAR - even better than Medusa. Remember that this relies on her Electroshock charges; not placing Shocks on the opponent.

She's adaptable to different opponents - double immune; you can prioritize shock damage or power control. If you can charge up to 20 Electroshock charges, dump them on your opponent, and then hit them with a Special-2, that's an absolute ton of damage to almost anyone. Or if you do the same with a Special-1, you can probably drain their power to zero and cause a 20-second Power Lock; which is pretty cool.

She can tank heavy hits; even an SP3; and as long as she survives it, and isn't stunned or Heal Blocked, regenerate it back in seconds.

Her biggest problem is chip damage - she's not the best blocker; and you can take a lot of Damage whilst charging up. However, she has some good synergies available to help with this. The Proxima synergy is great; but also you can drop her into a GOTG team for enhanced Perfect Block; which makes her much more resilient whilst she's charging up.

Thanks For The Detail About The abilities of nebula its gonna rain nebula for me anyway :wink: