**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Jester123 said:

So here’s a knock on effect of kabams lack of action, my donations are due and I’ve not got the loyalty to pay my donation as this is the second war we’ve been kicked out off.
    I can use units but would kabam replace them? Easy answer NO
    The mess they made keeps getting worse.
    Lack of action, poor leadership from the big wigs.

Donations should not be needed for 3 days, you have that until your next AQ.
  • Options
    LucaLuca Posts: 6

We already lost 2 places due other alliances getting a bye, after this war ends we will lose 1,4mill points. Our season is ruined, not sure what should we do for the remaining wars. We need a fix on this.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Jester123 said:

Due to on going issues with aw we have suspended the season, as no loyalty can be earned for aq due to aw being down we have suspended aq costs, we are working on a fix and how to deal with the aw season 13. Compensation is being discussed at this time and we will have answers for you as soon as the team have reached a decision.

Now that would have sorted every aw problem, how easy is that.

makes perfect sense my only issue is what happen to those that invested so much in season so far since we are 9 wars in. (units, Items and and time to plan out a defensive strategies) there was alot of time and effort and members being relocated due to individual performance this season to just suspend season like that.
  • Options
    We weren’t able to attend 2 wars due to this issue and most of alliances have the same issue...so why not close this war season?
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Vdh2008 said:

How would you even remotely try to fairly measure a compensation package for players that weren't able to join an alliance on friday to still qualify for season rewards?

Yes, using the highest tier this season as a measurement sounds reasonable, but for an unforeseen amount of summoners, there is no "highest tier this season".

What do you think how many players were looking for alliances to join on friday, which, whichever way you want to twist this, was still well inside the given deadline, just to get kicked out of the game until the enlistment period ran out?

What do you think how many of those just thought "great, guess my season is screwed" and didn't go on joining any alliance, since they wouldn't be able to qualify for season rewards anymore, leaving you with no objective way to measure their potential losses?

And out of those, how many still don't even have a clue what's going on? At least tell us you understand the situation we're all in.

Again, take as much time as you need to actually solve this properly. But don't continue making us fear for the team only looking at the obvious losses.

Give every single summoner in the game the MASTER 1 rewards for this season. Problem solved.
    I can't tell whether you're joking or not, but I would genuinely say that wouldn't be far fetched.

Plus season rewards for everyone's tier on friday.
    Plus compensation for potential losses in aq, arena and solo content.

I get that this sounds ridiculous, but considering the full scale of this whole stunt, that's what the team should realistically be talking about.
    I wasn't kidding/ joking. That "compensation" is about the ONLY thing I would accept at this point.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Vdh2008 said:

Lormif said:

Vdh2008 said:

How would you even remotely try to fairly measure a compensation package for players that weren't able to join an alliance on friday to still qualify for season rewards?

Yes, using the highest tier this season as a measurement sounds reasonable, but for an unforeseen amount of summoners, there is no "highest tier this season".

What do you think how many players were looking for alliances to join on friday, which, whichever way you want to twist this, was still well inside the given deadline, just to get kicked out of the game until the enlistment period ran out?

What do you think how many of those just thought "great, guess my season is screwed" and didn't go on joining any alliance, since they wouldn't be able to qualify for season rewards anymore, leaving you with no objective way to measure their potential losses?

And out of those, how many still don't even have a clue what's going on? At least tell us you understand the situation we're all in.

Again, take as much time as you need to actually solve this properly. But don't continue making us fear for the team only looking at the obvious losses.

Give every single summoner in the game the MASTER 1 rewards for this season. Problem solved.
    They are not going to do that. I doubt they will give a newbie player well below uncollected a 6*

You're right, they WON'T do it, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't. After 5+ years playing I have rarely seen proper compensation.

If it makes a difference, they could "lock" the 6 star behind an uncollected title. Still give the shards, but don't let them access it until beating the Collector.

No one should be holding their breath here though for "good" compensation. I'd bet real $ on it being sub par as always.
    Remember when their game caused people's phones to overheat for about a month? Let's just hope they don't botch this round of compensation as badly as they did that one.

They'll never be able to fully measure how this effected everyone, so they should just make a quick decision and hopefully err on the side of caution (aka be a little generous).
  • Options
    IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    This issue is just one of many from this past weekend. There a number of bugs and still lingering issues affecting the contest at the moment. I have seen a lot of people mention just extend the season and the biggest knock I have on this is that all effected alliances aren't equal. Alliances across the levels have been affected so there wont be a fair way to match those effected. Some alliances only missed 1 war, some have missed 2 and Im sure we will see more in the next few days. So how do you find all those?

This past weekend is going to require level based compensation and also needs broken up to 3 tiers.
    Tier 1: General overall game issues Compensation should include Units, potions, revives and energy refills.
    Tier 2: AQ problems and those that missed out on finishing AQ. Compensation should be double AQ rewards for this week and maybe a few potions/revives. Thats fair IMO AQ wasn't impacted to beyond repairable.
    Tier 3: Alliance War problems and unenlisted. This is by far the biggest issue and also the biggest compensation package. And I don't think this is a one-size fits all. They need to send one package for everyone, but those that lost a number of wars due to unelistment Needs to get another set on top of that.

After listening to Kabam Miike and others the last few days, they are very aware of the impact this has had. And Im sure they working on fixes before even discussing compensation. That being said I think it's good to keep discussing what we feel is good compensation. Let's hope that Kabam lives up to it. Very rare that they do, but anything is possible.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    I guess the reluctance to end the war season on their part is financial. Since they exponentially increased the difficulty of war a while back, I assume they’ve had a steady revenue stream from potion and boost usage etc.
    Likewise with compensation, it’s a digital item so costs them nothing to issue it. However they must take a view that it costs them sales revenue by “giving” stuff for free.
    No doubt a major factor in the conversations at Kabam about what to do with war season and compensation is how much it’s going to “cost” them.

Previous history would suggest we should expect to be underwhelmed.

• Options
    IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Ending the war season now does nothing but hurt those that were not affected. These alliances have used items/units to keep their ratings and scores up. I don't think ending seasons now would benefit anyone. We would still be without 2 wars and in our current place. I think it's fair to let those finish out that were not affected. That is all based on Kabam providing compensation at the end of the season for where every affected alliances was placed at that current moment of the Snap.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Ending the war season now does nothing but hurt those that were not affected. These alliances have used items/units to keep their ratings and scores up. I don't think ending seasons now would benefit anyone. We would still be without 2 wars and in our current place. I think it's fair to let those finish out that were not affected. That is all based on Kabam providing compensation at the end of the season for where every affected alliances was placed at that current moment of the Snap.

Not doing so hurts those that were affected by it just as much. If they dont have a cutoff the harm just keeps growing.
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★

I already made this argument further up the thread, but this completely disregards everyone who was affected. The alliances who’ve been able to play will have benefited at the expense of those who couldn’t, in terms of both ranks ups and skewed matchmaking. Some kind of reset to Friday’s rankings prior to the bugs (and returning items to those who’ve spent them in the past two wars) is the only way to keep things fair for everyone.

• Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Considering we have a break before the next placement phase, might be a good time to put it on pause...as a suggestion to the team @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Plantesan said:

Considering we have a break before the next placement phase, might be a good time to put it on pause...as a suggestion to the team @Kabam Miike ?

Should of already been put on pause and rolled everyone back to last Friday standings.

• Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    OmegaMan said:

Plantesan said:

Should of already been put on pause and rolled everyone back to last Friday standings.

Agreed, but considering this is the end of a aw cycle week...it would ideal to stop it now and make the adjustments. Trust me I’m pissed at them as much as the next person on the matter
  • Options
    SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    In typical Kabam fashion, they will let this ride for another week or longer, hope everyone has calmed down a bit and send everyone a "compensation package" consisting of duel credits, lv2 health pots and PHC for the inconvenience :p
This discussion has been closed.