**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Radom non-sequitur question for Miike, Lyra, Vydious, Zibiit, etc

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
I know some of the community terms have become a part of MCoC (intercept, backdraft, Netflix DD, tanking, shells).

I was wondering if some of the more common colloquialisms (Sparky, Sparkles, Beardo, Bobblehead) are used in and around the office?

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Aldac said:

Who’s Bobblehead?

MODOK, of course.

And Miike, I have never heard Infinity Man, but I like it.
    Lol awesome.

Also would like to say, I appreciate the self-awareness y'all place in there from time to time... like when Hydra Adaptoid came back.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Aryl said:

Aldac said:

Who’s Bobblehead?

MODOK, of course.

Alright, I like that! I’m gonna call him Bobblehead from now on.

I don’t think anybody except me has called him Infinity Man, but I refuse to call him anything else.
    My recollection is the first I heard anyone call him that was Brian Grant. But I don't know if he picked it up from somewhere else or independently invented that one.
    I think he made it when coming up with a title for his stream or something. He grinded for her in arena partly bc she was very "sparkly"
    Some people say Nightmonkey, but I really don't hear it too much.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Omega Red = Pigpen.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Aryl said:

Some people say Nightmonkey, but I really don't hear it too much.

That's from the movie. And people stopped saying that because it was weird for people who hadn't seen the movie and hence almost no one calls him night monkey now
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    GagoH said:

You missed the best one yet, the one for Annihilus.

I think that one isn't forum friendly, lol. If it's the one my guys say anyway 😂😂😂😂😂
  • GagoH said:

To keep it on the appropriate front, I just call him 'Bug Boy' and generally everyone knows who I'm talking about.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Verzz said:

I thought bobblehead must have been Mr. Fantastic with his stunned animation

That stun animation is dope. Sometimes when fighting him on master event quest I will just stun him and just be looking at him until am satisfied before I take him down.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Aryl said:

Aldac said:

Who’s Bobblehead?

MODOK, of course.

Alright, I like that! I’m gonna call him Bobblehead from now on.

I don’t think anybody except me has called him Infinity Man, but I refuse to call him anything else.
    Brian grant does
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    In my alli we call Annihilus "Cabbage Wings" :D
  • GagoH said:

To keep it on the appropriate front, I just call him 'Bug Boy' and generally everyone knows who I'm talking about.

I... got marked for spam? Huh?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I always call Red Hulk- Halitosis or Bad Breath
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Aldac said:

Who’s Bobblehead?

Not Mysterio???
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Well I call Stark Enhanced Spidey as 'Sparkey' Guess no one except me calls him that way...LOL