**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So what’s the point of the trade in event

AgentkAgentk Posts: 431 ★★★
We can’t trade lvl 3 pots and higher pretty much making the event useless

Comments

• RogerRabs said:

Feels like the event was taken straight from 2016

Well... It was.
    You can see it was taken from the last time they had it, at the start they had a small bug that showed you can do up to 3 transactions but it allowed only 2.
    The last time they did this kind of event we could trade up to 3 items
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Agentk said:

it makes sense... it falls under the same category of "why are we getting lvl 1 and lvl 2 potions as cavalier in uncollected events, and act 6."
  • NotStarvingNotStarving Posts: 19
    Imagine hyping us with the community event that we can't even track and then rewarding us with the most underwhelming trade in event. Who came up with this brilliant decision?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    You mean you don't want 3 more l3 pots? Ungrateful!
  • JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    Agentk said:

Maybe a later milestone will unlock higher level potion trade-ins?
  • To be honest, while I'm sure there's someone out there benefitting from the trade ins, I'm not really one of them. I did a couple of tiny trade ups of L1 potions, but honestly I find the overall value of this event extremely low.

It is the first milestone, so hopefully this is just the floor and the value ramps up from here. I mean, the next milestone which we should hit in just a few days is the boost calendar, and that's likely to contain more value for more players.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    no one is excited for this.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    The revives is a waste, the rest had a small beneficial gain. Very underwhelming though.