**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Season ending early [Merged Threads]

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Noone said:

Lormif said:

INTEGRAL said:

There was no issues in 7th wars. Why don't you count 7th war??

Your just suggesting what benefits your alliance. Which is lucky even to be in Top5 with your usual death count

I typically dont die much, and since I dont know you I am not sure how you would know my death count, in addition my alliance is actually harmed by this, we moved up to p3 on the 7th war. It does not benefit my alliance.

Lastly I was just stating a fact.

PS learn how to quote.
  • If they lost the first two then they lost the first two. It sucks but it happens. The issues begun around the 7th war so bay doing the last 6 it keeps the competitive and fair nature of war. If they would allow 7th and 8th then the people who were not able to enlist would be screwed even more.

If they lost the first two then they lost the first two. It sucks but it happens. The issues begun around the 7th war so bay doing the last 6 it keeps the competitive and fair nature of war. If they would allow 7th and 8th then the people who were not able to enlist would be screwed even more.

7th did not have an enlistment issue, that was 8 and 9, 7 was cut off short.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★

If they lost the first two then they lost the first two. It sucks but it happens. The issues begun around the 7th war so bay doing the last 6 it keeps the competitive and fair nature of war. If they would allow 7th and 8th then the people who were not able to enlist would be screwed even more.

Well that's sad for us then.. but I hope season 14 is perfect for all of us.. We were in Silver 1 last season, but we worked very hard to get in Gold 2... I hope we are gold 2 by the end of calculation period
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Exactly we where in recruiting stage replacing people for first 2, 1 was a draw and out of first 6 we lost 3 draw 1 and won 2 we where top 40 gold2 and we was coming back strong and finiahed this war now gold1, but none of our boosts or resources count now what a waste and lose 6*-5* shards and t5bc and t2alphas
  • Lormif said:

Right, that's why I said issues begun. But thanks for elaborating on it man
    So all the people who gained ranks in wars 1-6 lose out on not only those rewards but also lose all the resources they spent?
  • No solution would please everyone.... everyone makes mistakes and have failures in a product that creates huge issues.... given what has happen and that it was far from ideal.... I think ending the war and going on the first 6 wars was the correct decision. It immediately stop things getting any worse than it is and give time to resolve the bugs and think about compensation. 2 days for everyone to settle down and catch our breath is also a good thing. I say it is a good call @Kabam Miike
    Lormif said:

Then they should have calculated 7th war too. I would have given us better standout chances
  • So, Since we were on the Platinum 1/Master border after 6 wars and won our last 3 wars. We will get Platinum 1 rewards and not Master rewards? and our last 2 wins were in Tier 1? The 3 allies we faced all cleared 100% of their maps so it is not like we won these wars with ease. (The last 2 were within 200 points).

I get that there are some allies (maybe most) that are going to benefit from Season 13 being cancelled, however, there are a few like ours that will hinder our accomplishments and rewards.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I honestly feel this is the best approach. I think this way the least amount of people will be angry.
  • Son_hawksSon_hawks Posts: 6
    If you are despising 6 wars, the fairest solution is to apply 6 wins to all alliances, and the score is based on the tier you were in 6th aw. @Kabam Miike
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    My team is not happy! We were climbing to secure our plat4 rank. But if they use only 6 wars then we’re screwed. What about all the units spent on boost, glory and potions/revive???

I honestly feel this is the best approach. I think this way the least amount of people will be angry.

Perhaps they should have considered 7th war too.. as the issue started from 8th war onwards. I know Kabam is trying it's best to be fair.. but sometimes in this policy few alliances will have to suffer.
    Son_hawks said:

If you are despising 6 wars, the fairest solution is to apply 6 wins to all alliances, and the score is based on the tier you were in 6th aw. @Kabam Miike

That would not change the rankings, everyone would scale up almost exactly as they are now.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    When will season rewards be given?
  • Eles vão fazer o que sempre fazem, nos dizer que estão investigando o caso e mais nada. Simples assim. Só visam o lucro quando tudo vai bem, agora quando tudo vai mau, eles não se preocupam com a demanda de jogadores que vão abandonar o jogo por conta do descaso deles. Vão postar uma mensagem neste tópico e encerrar o assunto. É assim que eles resolvem tudo.
    DJMNH said:

Lormif said:

Then they should have calculated 7th war too. I would have given us better standout chances
    So ignore that people lost because of the outage? my alliance loses a rank because the 7th war was the one we got our new rank, but it is not fair for most people.
  • redm4nredm4n Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike stand stout man, you all made the most logical decision based on the situation presented
  • blainimalblainimal Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike
    This is definitely the correct decision and i support if fully. Please keep in mind most players in top alliances use 2-3 sets of champion boosts per war, as well as several 'grey' boosts that cost 10,000 Loyalty per boost. When establishing the compensation, i ask that you consider giving all players at least 6 sets of boosts, as well as 60,000 loyalty for the 3 problematic wars (2 sets per war).
  • @Kabam Miike when are we gonna get our rewards?
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    edited November 2019
    @Lormif its more why wait til 2-3 wars later when people spend resources to get back to their ranks and all for nothing as its waste units glory and loyalty for boosts and pots and now omes who started season off not so great get penalised for trying to catch back up and now will lose out on major rewards