**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing the Uncollected Arena and Uncollected Free Crystals

1234568»

Comments

• frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    I have a problem with this statement here: 5 times as many points for Summoner Advancement.

I opened 5 uncollected crystals and received 125 pts for SA. Next I opened 5 regular arena crystals and received 120 pts for SA. Now....I'm not a math major, but I'm pretty sure that's not 5X the points for SA.
  • Marlboro_845Marlboro_845 Posts: 89
    ctdkumbaram5.png
    Really Kabam
  • AthothtonAthothton Posts: 16
    edited August 2017
    10 uncollected arena crystals, 100,000 BC. And all I got was 260k gold. Minimum possible to pull is 150k gold, so I guess it could have been worse. What a rip off. I probably would have done better with original arena crystals. With garbage pulls from all crystals, it might be time for me to quit the game.o1fk0pbewmql.png
  • WSoulWSoul Posts: 3
    These crystals are injurious to those who did not complete the 5.2. Because they will be in disfigurement compared to other players. Please end this difference between players. :'(
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    WSoul wrote: »
    These crystals are injurious to those who did not complete the 5.2. Because they will be in disfigurement compared to other players. Please end this difference between players. :'(

End the difference yourself by beating 5.2? It's a reward for effort made, and are not that large of an upgrade in general, if at all in some cases.
  • MJAMMJAM Posts: 13
    We need an updated Expert Proving Grounds. T4 Basics are holding back champ upgrades. We need more shards in the event or a Master Proving grounds that gives even more shards. Maybe that can be added as something that is unlocked by being uncollected.
  • Can you give me a 5 star Star lord please
  • LeatherhotheadLeatherhothead Posts: 29
    OMG
  • Ok great thxs
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Please there is something wrong with my account or the crystal drop rates at certain times. Please note, I am not complaining about the new crystals because I am excited about changes for completing content like this and appreciate them.

I opened over 150k worth of the uncollected arena crystals (15) just testing them out, and I received the small amount of units from one of the first one I opened, and since then I got nothing but gold.

THEN, I was like "well, let me save up 100,000 BCs and get 10 at once to get a better idea of the drop rates". I opened TEN and literally got 171k gold. I am not even sure how that was possible because I thought it was 15k or 50K for gold.

I saved up 30k in BCs then opened some old arena crystals and got 90 units from first 5, 45 from second 5, and 30 from third 5.

The chance of getting gold on these needs to be greatly reduced. I don't care about 5* punisher or 4* punisher drop rates, but the unit drop rates need to be more consistent.

I literally went bankrupt on units from switching to buying these new uncollected arena crystals instead for a little over a week. I really think this needs to be addressed.

PS, the 4-hour uncollected crystal is dropping level 2 health potions like crazy. I get them almost every time. I've gotten 2 L3 potions and 1 L1 revive and a few gold crystals. I barely even notice a difference from the normal 4-hour crystal.

My wife is ALMOST uncollected, and I told her not to bother because really the only good thing is the 14 day calendar and when you get anything but T4B from the daily crystal, which is also pretty rare.

• RyanuuuRyanuuu Posts: 1
    Legal
  • Very unfair for those who haven't
    Gotten that uncollected title. What about the mid tier players?? No changes at all.

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Very unfair for those who haven't
    Gotten that uncollected title. What about the mid tier players?? No changes at all.

unfair what? they can still work hard as we all did and get the same rewards as us
  • I used 200,000 battle chips worth for the uncollected arena crystal and got 75 units with the rest being gold. I then opened 100,000 battle chips worth of original arena crystals and received 450 units. I think the upgrade is a way to burn through your bank and end up having to use money to pursue advancing in the game.
  • Is it if we beat him we get the crystals if we do that sucks im stuck on a part of the game
  • Nice
  • KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    TLDR
    just buy units for the old 3 stars and the new 3 stars (4 stars)
    Maybe you'll get a 5 star but don't worry they'll be average tier soon as well hehexd
  • Jdhsjue
  • mikeiammikeiam Posts: 18
    @Kabam Miike Why theres nothing but gold on the new arena crystals, Its just frustrating that every single crystal I drop I'm just getting the same which is Gold, I have openned over 200 crystals which is more that 2mill bs I have pulled twice punisher 4* 1900 units and 3 mill gold. You really should consider to decrease the % of possibilies of getting gold on those crystals. We want more units.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Bwahahahhahahahaha
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Rora wrote: »
    please update the 4 hrs crystal & daily crystal with better rewards.

They did, for those who have beaten 5.2.

Bwahhahahahaha