**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation Ideas Kabam [Merged Threads]

RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Straight to the point...Kabam you lose nothing. Anything via game is digital goods and you technically have an unlimited supply. Some people however lost time and real money. Here's some ideas for compensation that should not affect the economy of the game very much.

AW: Season rewards should be one level above what alliances end up in.
AQ: Rewards this week have been given out. But also, give out the same weekly rewards earned last week.

Arena + General
Arena: 250 units, 50k BC., 100k Gold
General: Full 6* Crystal or a generic 5r3 to 5r4 gem.

That should make 99% happy.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    General one is something to look upto
  • Options
    I have no idea how some people would disagree with my idea. Fyi, everyone gets all the above, i just separated it so it's easier to identify.
  • Options

How does it even matter!! Every one knows deep inside why type of compensation unwed gona get

Lol True.

• Options

I have no idea how some people would disagree with my idea. Fyi, everyone gets all the above, i just separated it so it's easier to identify.

Because you asked for a 6* and a generic rank up gem. Neither have anything to do with what happened or lost. You were fine up until that request, then you went all greedy.
    You want to do the research and math on what was lost by millions of players? If so, please do so within the timeframe most would want.

I suggested a 6* or a rank up gem so it satisfies everyone up to the cavaliers and top tier AW. Sure they can do tiered compensation, but then Cavaliers still end up with 6 star shards/crystal. Plus, those in top tier AW gain nothing from aw compensation since they're already at the top, but would probably be happy from the 6* crystal.

• Options
    IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    About compensation its Hard to say,
    Everyone not affected by everything
    Someone affected very badly ,

6 star and rankup gem or Awakening gem is not that solution where people used units,money,boosts ,Loyalty , glory etc

And its affacted in whole game not only in alliance war nor alliance quest
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

I have no idea how some people would disagree with my idea.

You're posting on an internet forum where the most requested forum change was to add a button so anyone could anonymously disagree with a post without having to type any words.

Also, handing a 6* champion to literally everyone in the game would in fact be game breaking. You're essentially handing a free r4 champ to everyone. For probably half the playerbase that's more value than they were likely to earn in in-game rewards all month.

Agree with you @DNA3000
  • Options
    IceSnow said:

6 star and rankup gem or Awakening gem is not that solution where people used units,money,boosts ,Loyalty , glory etc

A 6* is the equivalent of roughly $400 dollars or 12k units.
  • Options

IceSnow said:

6* and 400$ or 12k units both things are different ,

Because
    •Someone like 6 star Champion
    •Someone like to spend on buying crystals
    •Someone like me Will buy Those Boost for Safely doing Alliance war in Master bracket,

Its So much different based on Players In mcoc ☺️

• Options

No one lost a full 6*....

But alot lost time and money and units. I value my time at $40/hr. Not sure about some of you. That time is the time it couldve been spent on arena. That time that was repeated in looped fights.

And to the others...what does it matter to what those below you get? Are you seriously so "elite" minded that nobody that started this game after you should be have the same? What if they value their time at $200/hr because they're doctors or lawyers. Not everyone who plays this game is jobless or a student you know.

Yep...anyways. Good to know some peeps value boosts as compensation. Kabam..u got supporters for those low compensation ideas you want to give. So that's your green light. Thanks.

And to those who cant read correctly what i wrote above, it is 6* OR a generic rank up gem 5r3 to 5r4.
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    They can give units, rest people can decide where to spend those.
    I would most probably use them on 6.1.5 crossbones.
  • Options
    Prathap said:

Just treat it like you were on vacation without mobile for a day and be happy with what we are going to get . Don't be too greedy for a 6* kind of things...

In reality it'll probably be 1k 6* shards and some small stuff for Cavs, and 2k 5* shards for uncollected, 4* for below.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

IceSnow said:

Where do you come up with these numbers?
  • Options

IceSnow said:

Where do you come up with these numbers?
    Previous offers of 6* shards. Its an estimate.
  • Options
    Aznkerbz said:

No one lost a full 6*....

But alot lost time and money and units. I value my time at $40/hr. Not sure about some of you. That time is the time it couldve been spent on arena. That time that was repeated in looped fights.

And to the others...what does it matter to what those below you get? Are you seriously so "elite" minded that nobody that started this game after you should be have the same? What if they value their time at $200/hr because they're doctors or lawyers. Not everyone who plays this game is jobless or a student you know.

Yep...anyways. Good to know some peeps value boosts as compensation. Kabam..u got supporters for those low compensation ideas you want to give. So that's your green light. Thanks.

And to those who cant read correctly what i wrote above, it is 6* OR a generic rank up gem 5r3 to 5r4.
    $40/HR to play a video game on your own time that's free to play and you own nothing of it? Curious to know how you determined $40/HR is appropriate? Love to hear how you came up with it.
    Ha, seriously. I make pretty good coin, but when I play this game, I value my hourly rate as $0/hr, sometimes in the negative if I buy something. Lol
    Haha true. But value still stays the same.
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

Prathap said:

Just treat it like you were on vacation without mobile for a day and be happy with what we are going to get . Don't be too greedy for a 6* kind of things...

In reality it'll probably be 1k 6* shards and some small stuff for Cavs, and 2k 5* shards for uncollected, 4* for below.
    This will suck because its not my fault that i dont have god tier champions to beat crossbones.
    As i play in plt3/4 alliance and explore monthy quests each month i demand equal compensation.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would settle for 5k 5* shards, units, revives, potions, and energy refills.
This discussion has been closed.