**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Man! Rewards are taking long!! While we wait...

Whose looking forward to 6.3 dropping? And any others thinking of preparing for a legends run for that exclusive 6*?

Comments

• Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Far as latest info it’s still set to drop tomorrow, 11/13/2019
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yesss very excited for 6.3. I’ve been preparing for a good while. I wonder how I’ll do with the Havok boss, I ranked up Doc Oc since he seems like a good counter if I play him right. I don’t have any of the great Havok counters like Venom/Warlock as 5*s so if Doc Oc doesn’t work I’ll probably try and get some use out of Civil Warrior.
  • Options
    AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Hmm... good advice for Boss Havoc...
    Been using Angela but can see how Doc Ock would be deadly!

Regarding War Final Standings in Abbreviated Season... Our Last War victory (today), we recieved no 50k Victory Bonus! Yet 2nd last War got the 50k... doesn't seem Fair!
    Saturday (2nd last) War was post Glitch!

I'm trying to be Fair! Thoughts?
  • Options
    Colossus is a great new counter. Warlock is prolly best (in my opinion)... freakin loving my warlock!
  • Options
    Lagacy put out a video showing it. Since colossus isn’t a robot, the plasma causes willpower to proc. Thus you’re healing the whole time.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Don’t have him either lol. But that sounds wicked.
  • Options

Don’t have him either lol. But that sounds wicked.

You have a tasky? He works similarly. I don’t use tasky but I’ve seen video.
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    It's taking sooooo long.
  • Options
    TheoncomingstormTheoncomingstorm Posts: 98
    edited November 2019
    I was going to try and complete it as soon as it comes out for the 6* shards. But since season rewards MIGHT come today, I’ll hold off until I have more resources. But I think my roster is better now than it was when 6.2 came out. Finally got a 5* wasp to go with my Ghost. And a couple of God tiers
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    It will probably have some bugs, so I'll try not to rush with it, until 6* basic pool is updated
  • Options
    starC207starC207 Posts: 6
    edited November 2019
    Its been 14+ hours and AW season rewards are still not in. Can someone plz tell me when are we going to get them? or not?