**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will Kabam help me with this huge mistake I made?

So I really screwed up royally just now. I had been saving resources to upgrade my 5* capIW, and when I was ready to upgrade, I accidentally clicked on my 4* version and hit upgrade and realized after it was too late :/ . Wasted the only science tier 4 class catalyst’s I had and 5 more tier 4 base catalyst. Such a huge buzzkill and am wondering if anyone else has heard or this happening and Wether or not kabam will support me and refund the resources ? Was so looking forward to upgrading my 5*, he’s awesome ! Lol Thanks fellas

Comments

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Sorry, but ... no RDT (rank down tickets)
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    All you can do is put in a ticket. It’d be shocking if they allowed it tho.
  • Options
    Yes (sometimes), submit a Support Ticket. In meantime, DO NOT actually do any Level Up of your 4*, leave him at rank 5/1. And try not to use him in quests either.
    They have reversed others like that sometimes in the past.
    Not sure if they would reverse a continued mistake if you proceeded to take him up to 5/50.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I swear way back a ton of people accidentally ranked up falcon instead of blade. And kabam was okay with reversing it as long as it was an honest mistake. And you didnt level up the mistaken ranked champion
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Put in a support ticket and if you haven’t don’t level him up, they should be able to reverse it if he’s level 1
  • Options
    BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    i know a guys who had it done for him.. just send them a ticket and explain
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Ya explain that humans make mistakes. And when they say no, explain that their game was unstable and they made a mistake and owned it. Now you made a mistake, as dumb as it was and owned it. Probably your gonna get shafted and screwed and learn that the red boarder is 5*. Not to mention anyone who reads this will be like bro, I’d you had it at that rank and don’t know how to rank up your fault 100.
  • Options
    Patchie93 said:

I swear way back a ton of people accidentally ranked up falcon instead of blade. And kabam was okay with reversing it as long as it was an honest mistake. And you didnt level up the mistaken ranked champion

Really???? I don’t know why this is hilarious, but it is.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    The ticket has to be within 3 days of the rank up and you cant put any iso/level them up at all and they can reverse it, also you cant have asked for a reversal within the last 3 months. Those are their 3 "policy criteria" for reversing a rank up
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★

Ya explain that humans make mistakes. And when they say no, explain that their game was unstable and they made a mistake and owned it. Now you made a mistake, as dumb as it was and owned it. Probably your gonna get shafted and screwed and learn that the red boarder is 5*. Not to mention anyone who reads this will be like bro, I’d you had it at that rank and don’t know how to rank up your fault 100.

Hey!! Don't be mean the op did a mistake,they're human. We all make mistakes.
    @Broccoli_Rob send them a ticket if you haven't leveled him up yet past level 1 and they should revert that rank up.🤞good luck.