**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season Rewards

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
When will season rewards arrive? It’s already been seven+ hours and I’m getting antsy, I’m only eight hundred shards away from my next five star.

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Soon
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not that soon, they’re working out where everyone was after 6 wars so it’ll take longer than normal
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Well I assume (ass you and me) that in the past it hits at like 3 am east coast or 12 west. Give or take 30-45 from all seasons.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    it comes around the same time, every season...

Yeah but did it close the same time????

maybe give them same time to release rewards then?
    With all the bugs and things going around, i doubt it will come early, u know?

should be around 4-5 hours
    this one time cause it came just before lunch time, my timezone, opened a 6* and duped my 6* storm,

this one time cause it came just before lunch time, my timezone, opened a 6* and duped my 6* storm,
    Your saying it comes out same time every season. I said it could possibly be delayed but in general 30-45 after 12 west coast. Then you go and say give them time to release due to bugs?
    Link me the spice your on sounds bomb
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Maybe when I wake up tomorrow morning it will be there. Hopefully! After all, it ain't going nowhere
    edited November 2019

Your saying it comes out same time every season. I said it could possibly be delayed but in general 30-45 after 12 west coast. Then you go and say give them time to release due to bugs?
    Link me the spice your on sounds bomb

my post wasnt replied to you.

when i posted i said around 4-5 hours, that will be around Noon for me in my time, it normally arrives before noon my time

give or take around the same time frame every season.

I dont recall them ever being too "late"

we are still waiting for this "compensaiton" and due to recent things happening in kabam, there is a good chance it may be delayed.

i only said wait because this post was made way to early, and in OP was complaining its only been 7 hours since he posted.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177

When will season rewards arrive? It’s already been seven+ hours and I’m getting antsy, I’m only eight hundred shards away from my next five star.

Play the daily quest and get the 5* shards.. Spin ur crystal.. Good luck..