**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Season ending early [Merged Threads]

Comments

• nebunebu Posts: 20
    Now that everybody has done their crying and moaning, when will the new season beggin?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    dude...like i said, i am talking about MASTER Season WARS

NONE of the top 10 or 5 master allaince missed a war to my knowledge, if so, i havent seen anz of them speak up.

its only a small fraction i am addressing,

i am simply posting my opinion is that to determine top 3 let alone placing for masters 6 wars is to short.

An allaince may have some good matchups and others will have rough wars in the start.

but what's done is done.

(i mean its not really a big deal to me,i have finish masters 8 times out of the 10 season i pushed for it, i am sure we dont care about other personal achievements but i have been through all the drama,pilots,bots first 10 season of allaince wars)
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    nebu said:

Now that everybody has done their crying and moaning, when will the new season beggin?

Dec 4th bro. It’s in the in game email
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Please. U guys who say u spent potions and revives to push during season u obviously needed them in beginning of the season. Now it won't take u long to rebuild your stock. So quit crying. @Kabam Miike their may be no guarantee people would make a higher tier but some people just know they will... Probably because during off season they went to a shell alliance.
  • Joel92598Joel92598 Posts: 81
    Hello Kabam,

Just wanted to give a suggestion on how to deal with the season in a better way. Rewards sent out should be based on the higher placement after 6 or 9 wars. That way people with higher placement after 9 wars didnt absolutely waste boosts and potions in war for what would be technically considered off season. If your alliance had a bad start or a bad last 3 wars they shouldn't be penalized by a surprise ending to the AW season and only counting 6 wars.

Noone said:

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra

My allaince could of been Rank 3 in Masters for those Top 3 standings,

but u decided to make the wars end WAY TO EARLY for Master Allainces, where EVERY single war MATTERS

6 wars to determine top 3 Masters is to small.

By the looks of things on the 6th war we was 4th place, but the 3 wars u DIDNT count, we CLAWED and SCRATCHED our way to get back to top #3 in masters.

Seeing this message "now" just meaned we wasted time and effort just to be screwed out of the rewards.

Looks like as it stands we will be 4th
    in Alliance Wars because we didnt know u was only gona count the 6 wars,

6 wars is TOO short for End game alliances in Masters and ESPECIALLY Masters top 3.

If the season continued to 12 wars you would be lower then 4th you got lucky on some easy matches. 4th is over achieving for your ally
    lol what?

Xilem,NY Loss aswel to Kenob, Kenon IS the #1 allaince in aw season

but 2nd and 3rd and really up for grabs

9322 who did they beat to get 2nd?

6 wars is to SHORT,

i would rather have it played 12 hours than to have it settled with 6 any day.
    Now repeat it without crying.

By: 9322 members

im not?

im simply saying determine masters and especially top 3, cannot be done in 6 wars.

pretty sure top 10 or even 5 in master didn't miss a war or wasn't effected by not enlisting in war glitch.

We would love to play u guys for 2nd and 3rd place, but we didnt face yall in aw season.

@Kabam Miike
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited November 2019

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra

but u decided to make the wars end WAY TO EARLY for Master Allainces, where EVERY single war MATTERS

By the looks of things on the 6th war we was 4th place, but the 3 wars u DIDNT count, we CLAWED and SCRATCHED our way to get back to top #3 in masters.

Seeing this message "now" just meaned we wasted time and effort just to be screwed out of the rewards.

6 wars is TOO short for End game alliances in Masters and ESPECIALLY Masters top 3.

#Cag @ContestOfNoobs lets ends this buddy,

Its too complicated to kabam to fix so accept @Kabam Announcement thats not too hurt everyone , and kabam will Compensate Those items that we lost in participating wars for sure i hope ☺️

Btw you won the war against us 😂😂😂😂

Asr vs Demon 😋
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Obviously u didn't waste boosts cuz you needed them. Now it's just easier to replace. However I somewhat agree on the higher tier placement mainly because on the 7th day we was guaranteed the win hands down which placed us in higher bracket. And we would have finished season in gold1 or plat4 ( my $$ was in gold 1 high rank) then next season plat4.
  • Mlee1829Mlee1829 Posts: 75
    Why isnit taking so long to get rewards?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    My alliance just entered gold 1, shame how we dropped to gold 1 due to tough matchups and will probs get rewards for gold 2 instead of gold 1 but oh well. Hoping compensation covers us well tho.

Mlee1829 said:

Because they probably started the process of collecting the nessecary data around the time they put out the announcement and cancelled the season, judging from miike stating how they put out the announcement right after making that decision.

It's safe to assume that they didn't plan for this until yesterday, which is extremely odd, but not the point right now.

Season rewards will probably take some time. I wouldn't expect them to be sent out until the actual planned end of the season.
    There is no way it should take a week.

Mlee1829 said:

Because they probably started the process of collecting the nessecary data around the time they put out the announcement and cancelled the season, judging from miike stating how they put out the announcement right after making that decision.

It's safe to assume that they didn't plan for this until yesterday, which is extremely odd, but not the point right now.

Season rewards will probably take some time. I wouldn't expect them to be sent out until the actual planned end of the season.
    There is no way it should take a week.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★

My alliance just entered gold 1, shame how we dropped to gold 1 due to tough matchups and will probs get rewards for gold 2 instead of gold 1 but oh well. Hoping compensation covers us well tho.

Agree with you bro ,
    That was Painfull season for all of us ,
    Hope compensation cover this enough,

Btw @Kabam Miike peoples are staying for finding there new home so its better to
    Give the rewards to all As soon as possible.

Thank you

Note : I am staying with my ally and its will be long lasting for sure ;)
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

xNig said:

I think our Alliance is screwed now. We were Gold2 last season. This season we start with tier 6 wars. now we had a bad start cause we recruited many players from global who just joined & did not move at all or koed at 1st section. so we lost first 4 wars & got to silver2. 5 th war is a win that got us in silver1, then 6th is loss - stayed in silver1, 7th is win - gold3, 8th loss - gold3, 9th win - maybe gold 2 or at least gold3. 8th war was with a modder alliance that we made a ticket on support. Now if we get as per first 6 war then we are screwed...

Pls @Kabam Miike do something, dont get us stressed...

How do you know you’ll win war 9? Or 10th 11th 12th?

For all you know you might lose the remaining 3-4 wars and drop back to Silver 1 or 2.
    we did win 9th war as we played it & we also hope for we win all 10/11/12 war & go to gold1 or 2. Dont make any negetive comments on others...

Every decision has pros & cons.like many ally who did great on first 6 war will only be benefitted, but others who had a rough start just like us will be ruined...

But i hope for best compensations will be given to all...
    What he is saying is, you most likely didn’t get matched with the proper team.

The reality is , if you are a gold 2 ally, you will get gold 2 rewards . If you we’re gold 3 you would have gotten gold 3.

Chances are you will always be in the tier ally you were in. One or two losses or wins won’t change that.

It is a waste of boosts because no one uses items or boosts at all during off season wars in high tier war
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra

You forget something. Its not all about the top alliances. It affected everyone.
    Joel92598 said:

Hello Kabam,

Just wanted to give a suggestion on how to deal with the season in a better way. Rewards sent out should be based on the higher placement after 6 or 9 wars. That way people with higher placement after 9 wars didnt absolutely waste boosts and potions in war for what would be technically considered off season. If your alliance had a bad start or a bad last 3 wars they shouldn't be penalized by a surprise ending to the AW season and only counting 6 wars.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    STOP tagging the MODS. They have enough to worry about right now.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★

Hopefully they use this extra time to set it up that we're not fighting on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years again. That was a disaster last year.

THIS!

There are very few whom would play on Christmas or New Year
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    I agree with the decision. Y’all are so hard to please, if you lost the first two wars whose fault is that?
    Noone said:

dude...like i said, i am talking about MASTER Season WARS

NONE of the top 10 or 5 master allaince missed a war to my knowledge, if so, i havent seen anz of them speak up.

its only a small fraction i am addressing,

i am simply posting my opinion is that to determine top 3 let alone placing for masters 6 wars is to short.

An allaince may have some good matchups and others will have rough wars in the start.

but what's done is done.

(i mean its not really a big deal to me,i have finish masters 8 times out of the 10 season i pushed for it, i am sure we dont care about other personal achievements but i have been through all the drama,pilots,bots first 10 season of allaince wars)

If you played us at 9322 you wouldn’t win. That’s why we were second and you were not end of story. Maybe stop dying 30+ times to Kenob every time you play them

9322 guy confirmed.

LOL kenob is on another level and they are the #1 alliance.

Stop comparing them to us.
    You know well that u guys will lose and die just as bad if u faced kenob.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    wow kabam sure is taking their time 21 hours and counting.... nearly a full day lmaooo
  • Doug_McQuaidDoug_McQuaid Posts: 33

wow kabam sure is taking their time 21 hours and counting.... nearly a full day lmaooo

Agreed. Wonder why it’s taking so long??