**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boosts and Items Used in War Returned?

We better be getter every item and boost used in this season returned. We have gone 9-0 and now because your useless we miss out. All the units and effort just gone.

Comments

• Options
    BigDog34 said:

We better be getter every item and boost used in this season returned. We have gone 9-0 and now because your useless we miss out. All the units and effort just gone.

Why is it just gone? We're still getting Season rewards, just early. Granted the last 3 wars aren't being counted in, but that doesn't mean we won't get the tier we earned at war 6. I can maybe see wanting the last 3 wars worth back, but I don't see them giving 9 wars of items back, other compensation, and Season rewards as of war 6. We used items for 7-9, however I don't expect them back. Would be nice, don't get me wrong, but I certainly do not expect it to happen. Until the compensation packages are announced, just gotta bide our time. If they fall short of the mark... well I'm sure that will be voiced en mass.

Can they even datamine that much information.

I would imagine it's possible, but I doubt they'd go through all that work to refund everyone. That's a LOT of players to check up on, and send individualized packages out to. Whatever's going to be done, will more than likely be equally distributed. Which has its benefits for some, and massive drawbacks for others. Fact is, not everyone will be happy once all is said and done. So long as the majority are satisfied, then it's essentially crisis averted. Only time will officially tell though.
  • Options
    BigDog34 said:

You’ll basically be getting an entire Season's worth of rewards for playing only 9 of the 12 wars (with just 6 counting). (Plus a whole lot more compensation too, because of everything else)
    But just looking at the War Season picture, you got to actually SAVE from having to spend in an additional 3 wars that will not be taking place.

In some minds, you actually OWE Kabam another 3 wars worth of Boosts, Potions, etc of what you would normally spend in wars, haha.
  • Options
    BigDog34BigDog34 Posts: 62
    We were om our way up. We had just moved to G1 and now we'll be getting g2 rewarda instead. Pure ****.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Demands. Not even an intelligent argument. People are so bloody entitled nowadays.