**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rewards and alliance changes

AQ will start again tomorrow. Many people want to switch alliances but haven’t since we don’t know what will happen with rewards. Moderators could you let us know - will moving alliances at this time impact our war season rewards???

Comments

• TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Not sure where you live but it doesn't start until Friday the 15th
  • JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    Okay sorry two days from now. Still would love to know if it’s okay to move or not.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    At least tell us when the rewards will be released. This is holding up people making changes
  • NovaPolariNovaPolari Posts: 88
    Read the announcement. It tells you if you switch before the rewards are given, you will not receive them.
  • JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    What announcement are you reading? I have looked at several official releases and never saw this mentioned. If you can point me in the right direction that would be great
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    This sounds terrible. Considering we don’t know when rewards will be out are you saying if anyone gets kicked between now and what a week? Two weeks? They won’t get season rewards
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    Everyone is stuck in their respective alliances until they decide to release. Unless you're unlucky enough to get kicked, then you're screwed...

Another example of how incredibly one sided everything kabam does is. Customer loyalty will never have any importance, neither will honoring what they say. ....

Just part of the contest you need to accept if you want to play
  • Its ridicoulous...people WILL get kicked and lose rewards and still not a clue about time we ll get them. Its simple rollback to Leaderboard 3 wars ago. I swear, I could do it in Excel with pivot table in 24hours if I have all info :wink:
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Oh gosh. The whole week to wait. Sorry for those who will get kicked.