Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Where is act 6.3....?

Its november 13 and november 14 is about to start still no act 6.3 and even if i convert my time into pst its 9:25 am and no act yet even they cross 9 hours kindly be specific next time if ur planning to launch act 6.4 final chapter of elders saga we have to check again and again to see if its there yet or not @Kabam Miike

Comments

  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    31 minutes.
  • edited November 2019
    We're about 30 Minutes Away! All of our content launches at 10am PST, for the most part.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    It’s should be out within the next 30 mins or so
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 906 ★★★
    Omair66 said:

    Its november 13 and november 14 is about to start still no act 6.3 and even if i convert my time into pst its 9:25 am and no act yet even they cross 9 hours kindly be specific next time if ur planning to launch act 6.4 final chapter of elders saga we have to check again and again to see if its there yet or not @Kabam Miike

    Kindly pay attention to when things go live in this game.. it has been the same for years.. there is lots to criticize kabam for.. but because you are impatient or don’t understand there are certain schedules in the game.. that is not kabams problem
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

    We're about 30 Minutes Away! All of our content launches at 10am PST, for the most part.

    Should we expect aw season rewards in 30 mins or so too.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,518 ★★★★★

    We're about 30 Minutes Away! All of our content launches at 10am PST, for the most part.

    Should we expect aw season rewards in 30 mins or so too.
    30 hours I’d say lol, I hope they’re soon, want to open another 6*
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,518 ★★★★★
    Jester123 said:

    We're about 30 Minutes Away! All of our content launches at 10am PST, for the most part.

    So a post pops up asking a question and you answer straight away and yet there are countless posts asking for an update on aw rewards and not a word from anyone! How does that work?
    They don’t have anything to say about aw rewards, they’re just taking a long time
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,361 ★★★★★
    Jester123 said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    Jester123 said:

    We're about 30 Minutes Away! All of our content launches at 10am PST, for the most part.

    So a post pops up asking a question and you answer straight away and yet there are countless posts asking for an update on aw rewards and not a word from anyone! How does that work?
    They don’t have anything to say about aw rewards, they’re just taking a long time
    See that’s not true, the guys working on it have some idea on how long they think it will take.
    And if they state a time and they are wrong you will be mad, well maybe not you specifically, but a lot of unreasonable people would be. It is in their best interest not to comment until everything is known for sure.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 14,006 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Jester123 said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    Jester123 said:

    We're about 30 Minutes Away! All of our content launches at 10am PST, for the most part.

    So a post pops up asking a question and you answer straight away and yet there are countless posts asking for an update on aw rewards and not a word from anyone! How does that work?
    They don’t have anything to say about aw rewards, they’re just taking a long time
    See that’s not true, the guys working on it have some idea on how long they think it will take.
    My god you're still on this? Again, you wouldn't have your rewards if AW was normal so what does it matter if you get them now or not?
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Time differences mate
  • tbos42tbos42 Posts: 61
    Stop programming/ scheduling the whale milking cash grabs and please focus on fixing the game. Already bugs in 6.3. This is an honest request, not a jab at Kabam.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 14,006 ★★★★★
    tbos42 said:

    Stop programming/ scheduling the whale milking cash grabs and please focus on fixing the game. Already bugs in 6.3. This is an honest request, not a jab at Kabam.

    Lol wut? You think they planned the outage and aw issues and programmed content and offers around them? Nice. Now ive heard it all.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 731 ★★★

    Next week for rewards yet you can still pump out crappy deals to make your money and release new content total farce kabam has really let everyone down on this one screwed on season rewards and now waiting a week to get them.

    You weren't going to get them until next week anyway. lol
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 276 ★★★
    You can’t be really serious delaying aw rewards....that is beyond ridiculous...specially when you not only have alliances but players also moving but can’t due to lack of rewards....hows it right for players to get kicked before rewards before next aq cycle on Friday due to your mess up as they won’t get em then?
  • Omair66Omair66 Posts: 55
    @Kabam Miike thank u so much for replying and all of u but asking from an officer in kabam is same as u ask ur officer in alliance to start the aq as most of us have complete most of part in game so its good to see mew content to play and have some chill
    And if someone wants to know
    Lol clear
    Rol clear
    Act 5 100% clear
    Act 6.1 100% clear
    Act 6.2 clear
    Monthly uc clear
    Master running
    No aq at the moment
    No war
  • Omair66Omair66 Posts: 55
    And variants as well clear 😂😂
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★

    Jester123 said:

    We're about 30 Minutes Away! All of our content launches at 10am PST, for the most part.

    So a post pops up asking a question and you answer straight away and yet there are countless posts asking for an update on aw rewards and not a word from anyone! How does that work?
    We've posted on that multiple times. We don't have a timeline yet, but it won't be very soon. We need to return the Leaderboards to where they were pre-issues, and that will take a few days. It likely won't be this week.
    Do players need to stay with their respective teams then until the rewards go out? Some teams are likely looking to replace people before AQ, or even for next AW season, but if they need to stay to get rewards this might be important to know be for leaving a team or having officers kick players.
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 99
    We've posted on that multiple times. We don't have a timeline yet, but it won't be very soon. We need to return the Leaderboards to where they were pre-issues, and that will take a few days. It likely won't be this week.

    Why should it take to next week to get rewards for a season that was cut short. It wasn’t our fault that the season was shortened and we shouldn’t have to wait till next week for the rewards that should have already been sent. On any given y’all normally have them sent to people by 7:00am or in California it would be about 4:00am. To wait till next week ridicules, we should have them by tomorrow morning and y’all should just award every single team the same top rewards instead of sending out different rewards.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 468 ★★★
    Plato92 said:


    Why should it take to next week to get rewards for a season that was cut short. It wasn’t our fault that the season was shortened and we shouldn’t have to wait till next week for the rewards that should have already been sent. On any given y’all normally have them sent to people by 7:00am or in California it would be about 4:00am. To wait till next week ridicules, we should have them by tomorrow morning and y’all should just award every single team the same top rewards instead of sending out different rewards.

    ….you're one of them entitled people I see...
    You need to relax and let them do their job. It's not as easy as flipping a switch, and boom, there are your rewards. Had the issue not happen in the first place you'd be waiting a another week or two anyways.
    People are so friggen ungrateful I swear....
  • Plato92 said:

    We've posted on that multiple times. We don't have a timeline yet, but it won't be very soon. We need to return the Leaderboards to where they were pre-issues, and that will take a few days. It likely won't be this week.

    Why should it take to next week to get rewards for a season that was cut short. It wasn’t our fault that the season was shortened and we shouldn’t have to wait till next week for the rewards that should have already been sent. On any given y’all normally have them sent to people by 7:00am or in California it would be about 4:00am. To wait till next week ridicules, we should have them by tomorrow morning and y’all should just award every single team the same top rewards instead of sending out different rewards.

    Holy cow man relax. They are working on it and have stated and closed many threads today for asking or saying the same thing. Just because the season ended early does not make it any easier. It probably makes it more complicated due to it needing to end for a bug was causing trouble to a variety of players.
This discussion has been closed.