**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Here's to hoping this Profile Pic is worth it

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

That Profile Pic better be some Super Detailed Galactus Picture or something just as sick, took a year to get it so my hopes are high... πŸ™
Β«1

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Although kabam’d because we have to wait till December for the profile pic. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Instead of when the beacons were all collected.

I’d take a kabam profile pic. Gladly
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jaded said:

Although kabam’d because we have to wait till December for the profile pic. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Instead of when the beacons were all collected.

This is what makes me think it'll be a Pic of Galactus, if it was a Pic of the F4 Symbol or something like the Silver Surfer's Board or maybe Herbie it would've been released this Month since all those Characters were brought in either This Month or Months Ago. While Galactus is, presumably, set to be released as a Champion Boss or Story Character next Month to wrap up this little saga.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Jaded said:

This is what makes me think it'll be a Pic of Galactus, if it was a Pic of the F4 Symbol or something like the Silver Surfer's Board or maybe Herbie it would've been released this Month since all those Characters were brought in either This Month or Months Ago. While Galactus is, presumably, set to be released as a Champion Boss or Story Character next Month to wrap up this little saga.
    It’s really only fitting to be Galactus. Beacons were used to summon him to the battlerealm. Beacons are used to get his profile pic.
    Side Note, anyone else remember the Original Beacon that brought Silver Surfer back and kicked off this whole Event Saga (Before it was taken by Night Thrasher) was Held plus was Being Used by a Skrull that was disguised as a Symbioid... What's with that plot point and when's that gonna come into play?!

Side Note, anyone else remember the Original Beacon that brought Silver Surfer back and kicked off this whole Event Saga (Before it was taken by Night Thrasher) was Held plus was Being Used by a Skrull that was disguised as a Symbioid... What's with that plot point and when's that gonna come into play?!

Remember your Summoned Symbioid?

Disclaimer: I don't know if that's true at all... That's just my theory.
    Yeah I remember it looked oddly similar... Were we raising Skrulls the whole time?!
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Speaking of Skrulls.
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113 β˜…
    Money is on Galactus. Beacons are meant to call for something right? Cant be the F4 group since they are playable characters and you'll have a display photo of them if you have them in your roster.
    Aznkerbz said:

Money is on Galactus. Beacons are meant to call for something right?

Yeah at the end of this month's EQ Reed called Galactus, with the help of the Beacons and the Power Cosmic Tracker Thing Tony made. Then Dr Doom said *GALACTUS IS COMING* at the very end while The Grandmaster was wetting his pants.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Uggh, I took a long break from this game and came back right after the first beacon was no longer available. Now I only have 3. Also, I missed out on the IW event which everyone to this day says was awesome. I don't even know what it was. 😠
  • StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75 β˜…
    They should bring back that Sentinel head profile pic

They should bring back that Sentinel head profile pic

Doubt they'd ever bring back any Previously Introduced Profile Pic, they seem like Limited One Time Purchase type thing.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    well getting hopes high is very difficult thing to do.. dont do that to ur self.
    Kalantak said:

well getting hopes high is very difficult thing to do.. dont do that to ur self.

Well when the bar isn't set very high in the first place, it's much easier.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    if i have just one, can i claim something?
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182 β˜…
    Idc
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 β˜…β˜…
    I have just 3 will there be an event where you can get one, or maybe a buyable pack which contains one? For units or cash?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

That Profile Pic better be some Super Detailed Galactus Picture or something just as sick, took a year to get it so my hopes are high... πŸ™

Just as long as the profile pic isn't a picture of a spinning isosphere (connection issue). Also maybe we could get a couple free crystals for shots at Silver Surfer. Just a thought. I'm not demanding, but think it would be a nice gesture especially with the variety of issues we have had in the contest and being the anniversary.

Or maybe a free 2* Silver Surfer.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Feel like with tying the beacons to calendars and multiple side quests over a longggg time should result in the most incredible profile pic the game has ever seen. How could it not? To say this has been an arduous journey to collect all 4 beacons would be a serious understatement.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 β˜…β˜…
    I still would like to know, where the Profile Pics for 1,000 Gold are...
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No profile pic is worth it. One of the most useless additions to the game next to titles
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I remember it was supposed to be something else but I don't remember what before they changed it to a profile pic. Anyone remember what it was?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I remember it was supposed to be something else but I don't remember what before they changed it to a profile pic. Anyone remember what it was?

Was always a picture.