**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need alliance that is constantly and willingly going for the summoner advancement, brawls and quests

Just looking for people that are constantly earning 4 star shards in the right teir and is going for the alliance events that reward them. I am struggle to find people who are doing this and are committed to the alliance rewards and quest.

Comments

• Options
    JTitan1JTitan1 Posts: 10
    We're on daily hitting SA awards and daily goals. Group is rebuolding and looking for new members. My in game tag is JTitan1.
  • Options
    h0131rgww1ci.jpg
  • Options
    QwergyQwergy Posts: 13
    nk6tghcsjmzd.png
  • Options
    Still looking? 7 mil Alliance

Mcoc and line ID, mymazdaluvsme
    Map 3 x5, aq/aw mandatory. Completion, items use, duels only events. No 3v3. Weekly SA. Lots of skilled players here
  • Options
    fightforfoodfightforfood Posts: 10
    315k+ SA weekly, event and item use all milestones, 55442 AQ, AW run everyday available. 11 4/40s and Line required. Hit me up in game or on Line "fightforfood" on both.
  • Options
    DarquesseDarquesse Posts: 3
    edited August 2017
    315k+ SA weekly, event and item use all milestones, 55442 AQ, AW run everyday available. 11 4/40s and Line required. Hit me up in game or on Line "fightforfood" on both.

Sorry having trouble viewing and finding your alliances, any help
    Still looking? 7 mil Alliance

Mcoc and line ID, mymazdaluvsme
    Map 3 x5, aq/aw mandatory. Completion, items use, duels only events. No 3v3. Weekly SA. Lots of skilled players here

• Options
    r21611r21611 Posts: 4
    Whats your in game tag
  • Options
    Kare26Kare26 Posts: 8
    Good Morning The shinigami's are looking for one new member we hit 360k every week in sa and all milestones in challenges with the exception oh perfect challenge we are running 33333 when we are in upper tier and 44333 when in lower donations are only to cover map4 850 loyalty and 13,500 gold AW we go back and forth from tier 3/4 we are very active looking for an active player
  • Options
    We are an active, friendly, and relaxed alliance that is big on teamwork and communication. We have a lot of fun and earn a good amount of rewards while maintaining a relaxed atmosphere that allows for balance with life outside of MCOC.

We currently run Map 4 all week, and run 3 BGs during Alliance Wars. We hit SA rank every week (no saving!) and hit 100% on the non-arena Alliance events. (Completion, Item Use, etc.)

If you are interested, PM me in the game at Goosedoggy for questions and to get an alliance invite.
  • Options
    search theronk2010 weekly SA. map 3x5
  • Options
    Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    u68wy1rqq9w3.png
  • Options
    o9um6l0wjiuk.png
    v747vc4cr566.png
  • Options
    If interested add me in the game using : Ricardo60289
  • Options
    r21611 wrote: »
    Whats your in game tag

darquesse14
  • Options
    Hey what's up? If you're still looking hit me up on LINE, username Clee1977. We do 5x5 in expert tier in AQ and kick ass in all events. Hit me up for more details.