**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.1.2 Ultron boss

I’m having a lot of trouble with the ultron boss and I was wondering if you guys could give some tips. My roster is below

Comments

• djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    That's a tough one.

Do you have Loki? I did it with a 5* r2.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    medusa, nebula with 10 charges, loki, blade danger sense. that's about it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

medusa, nebula with 10 charges, loki, blade danger sense. that's about it.

He has none of them, cap marvel movie burst could work with a few revives tho
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    That is your entire 5* roster?? Hulk Ragnarok can regen back 70% of the health you lose due to the emp modification node, I think Thing is imune to the shock damage from emp node, never tested it. Magik if you can power lock him, and any other hard hitter with a lot of revives.
  • RCunha said:

That is your entire 5* roster?? Hulk Ragnarok can regen back 70% of the health you lose due to the emp modification node, I think Thing is imune to the shock damage from emp node, never tested it. Magik if you can power lock him, and any other hard hitter with a lot of revives.

I took him down with my 6star havok. The shock kept cycling plasma detonates and just swept him. And also I have a lot more 5 stars just none are leveled up.

• Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Corvus with 3 charges or 4. Just bail out his special 1 then be fine.
  • ADiZADiZ Posts: 4
    I completed mine with the combination of 5* Hulk Ragnarok, 6* Sentinel and 3 revives. From your current roster, you can manage to do so with Thing (Shock Immune), Capn Marvel Movie (Build charges and use sp2 when in binary ignition mode), Hulk Rag + Thor Rag (provides indestructible at 20%) and Havok (Shock should power his plasma detonation).

Hope that helps.
  • Hey guys, there's a dedicated thread HERE for discussing Act 6 Chapter 1 strategies and tips. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.