**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should my 2nd R4 be?

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
Just looking for an idea of who to bring to r4 now that I'm approaching harder content. I've finished all the way up to 5.3.3 and my only r4 currently is Venom. Thanks!

Who should my 2nd R4 be? 21 votes

Symbiote Supreme (Unduped)
23%
BigDog34AleorUmbertoDelRioFlappy_Ninja64Giodood_1 5 votes
OML (duped)
4%
Excelsior1316 1 vote
Captain Sparkles (Unduped)
57%
MasterduxPool5555TaZ_4178FhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaAlexAvalonThicco_ModeNimorStellanAomine_Daiki10IronGladiator22_Reef 12 votes
Luke Cage (Unduped)
0%
VtD (Unduped)
14%
sueprhai123Suman_sahAAryl 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Can we set your roster, some of these champs rely on synergies.
  • Options
    Repto23 said:

Can we set your roster, some of these champs rely on synergies.

Sure thing man
    -

I also technically have every synergy for every champ except for Nick Fury for CMM

And no need to fret about resources

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Definitely CMM.
  • Options
    Actually, I just got ghost and I have Hood and Wasp as 4* champs. Would Ghost be a better option for r4?
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    if you know how to player her well, r4 ghost over sparkles. She’s a good counter to the 5.4.6 ultron and will help you all the way to him, which would net you enough t2a to then take up sparkles.
  • Options

if you know how to player her well, r4 ghost over sparkles. She’s a good counter to the 5.4.6 ultron and will help you all the way to him, which would net you enough t2a to then take up sparkles.

I have been practicing with my 3* ghost dupe for a while now and I honestly know how to play her extremely well at this point. Though, I do sometimes get tripped up by some of the AIs out there. Using the 5* I also realized that phasing everything isn't the best way to go Unduped because of how much power I lose out on. I still have destroyed so much with her at r2, she does more damage and has more utility than pretty much every champ I've used to date. Glad to pull her!
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

I have been practicing with my 3* ghost dupe for a while now and I honestly know how to play her extremely well at this point. Though, I do sometimes get tripped up by some of the AIs out there. Using the 5* I also realized that phasing everything isn't the best way to go Unduped because of how much power I lose out on. I still have destroyed so much with her at r2, she does more damage and has more utility than pretty much every champ I've used to date. Glad to pull her!
    Glad you’re enjoying her! Yup, she’s a great champ with a ton of versatility, will help you a lot in the biohazards paths you’ll come across in 5.4 as you don’t seem to have many bleed immunes. Definitely take her up since you know how to play her, good luck with the rest of act 5!
  • Options

Glad you’re enjoying her! Yup, she’s a great champ with a ton of versatility, will help you a lot in the biohazards paths you’ll come across in 5.4 as you don’t seem to have many bleed immunes. Definitely take her up since you know how to play her, good luck with the rest of act 5!
    Yeah man, thanks! I only have 1 bleed immune 5* and that would be Like Cage 😅. She's going to do a **** ton for me! 💪
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Go for ghost