Options

How was Act 6.3 for everyone?

2»

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Woozie said:

Maybe it's because I'm trash but this is the first time that I couldn't get past the first quest within a day of a new chapter's release

The easiest path in 6.3.1 Medusa still makes your main option a Sym Sup and that outer right with the Void & Iceman is a killer. Again, "easiest" path on the first quest.
    I guess I am hot garbage because that's the path I've been trying to complete. How did you get past that Void?
    I didnt take that path but ghost with hood is always a good void/ldr option. Also elsa shrugs non damaging debuffs so if you have her and ranked up, she'd probably do well
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Looks like more content that is champion specific to deal with. Throw out the rest of the 100+ champions and keep the 8-10 champions that actually have a chance to function.

I will probably attempt it when I get the champs required or decent 6* champs that aren’t trash.
  • Options
    jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    Nick fury isn’t actually that great of an option because the buffet takes his fury buff which makes him do ridiculous bleeds which was really annoying
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Wasn’t to bad at all compared to 6.2. I will be exploring 6.3 well before 6.2
    Fury was the biggest pain for me but domino put in work for sure
    All bosses were relatively fair. Some a bit annoying but nothing at all compared to sinister and champion bosses.
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Woozie said:

Maybe it's because I'm trash but this is the first time that I couldn't get past the first quest within a day of a new chapter's release

The easiest path in 6.3.1 Medusa still makes your main option a Sym Sup and that outer right with the Void & Iceman is a killer. Again, "easiest" path on the first quest.
    I guess I am hot garbage because that's the path I've been trying to complete. How did you get past that Void?
    I didnt take that path but ghost with hood is always a good void/ldr option. Also elsa shrugs non damaging debuffs so if you have her and ranked up, she'd probably do well
    I used ramped up Aegon and it was pretty easy fight.
  • Options
    arsjum said:

Woozie said:

I used ramped up Aegon and it was pretty easy fight.
    I have an awakening gem for one day when I get him. Hopefully it will be within the next eight years.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    It felt better than 6.2 but not as good as 6.1. No rubbish bosses like crossbones or sinister though which I liked. Most of the encounters felt fair, like there was a way to beat them generally if you played right. Block damage is a bit much though and energy cost is really high. Did completion on 800 units roughly
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

@JDunk2291 Ronin not Ronan. As in the Skill champ, Hawkeye’s other persona. You can stack ten+ bleeds easy if you know how to play him. Despair will cancel or minimize the healing.

I have a 6* R2 Ronin. I brought him along as a backup in case I messed up with Sym but Sym makes that fight pretty damn easy and straightforward.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @RoninMan Yeah, sym is a boss at that fight but I don't have him at any rarity past a three star so Ronin is my best option. Plus, I love Ronin anyways
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

@JDunk2291 Ronin not Ronan. As in the Skill champ, Hawkeye’s other persona. You can stack ten+ bleeds easy if you know how to play him. Despair will cancel or minimize the healing.

I have a 6* R2 Ronin. I brought him along as a backup in case I messed up with Sym but Sym makes that fight pretty damn easy and straightforward.

@RoninMan Yeah, sym is a boss at that fight but I don't have him at any rarity past a three star so Ronin is my best option. Plus, I love Ronin anyways

Good luck. I have a feeling he will be fine. You just have to be aware of explosive personality.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @WarHawk_Taz_1 tell me about it, I'm having the same issue with Wasp. I have every other member of the Ghost team except for Wasp. I even pulled both a five star AND a six star Ghost before I pulled a Wasp. I'm dying to get her as a five or six star.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    So far its not that bad and I dont think there will be any roadblocks apart from medusa i guess. The attack ratng is a but much tho and wouldve found it much more enjoyable if it was around 7k to 9k rather than 10k to 12k. Also some of the exploration paths look awful so not looking forward to that.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    worst part about 6.3 is rewards r still nothing new same stuff that u can get in a month by doing wars why would someone bother to go through 100k havoks or furys or imiws (unless they r super whales and has most OP champs at 5/65 already
  • Options
    MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    Much easier than 6.2
  • Options
    ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Had one run through, the lack of restrictions was good, and the nodes meant I was still bringing in different teams for each quest depending on the path I wanted. Possible 6.3.5 Thing bug on the incinerate/powershield path, he kept healing to full and I'm not sure why, eventually got him down and as soon as I went to record I didn't get the maybe bug again, so fun. Going to enjoy 100% far more than 6.2 which I've left at around 80%.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

Woozie said:

Yeah, I'd argue that the biohazard path is the most straight forward. That void sucks.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Trying to figure out options for Medusa. I’m trying ronin but not that great
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Paths were easy, managed to make it through without a true Medusa counter, so bosses kind of sucked. Got a 6* storm for my troubles so obviously not thrilled
  • Options
    Just finished it. Was a breeze. No potions, no revives for initial clear. Now just have to finish exploration.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Paths were easy, managed to make it through without a true Medusa counter, so bosses kind of sucked. Got a 6* storm for my troubles so obviously not thrilled

Who did you use for Medusa ?