**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What stupid little things do you do in game to entertain yourself?

I realized the other day in arena that I have this habit when playing as Sabretooth vs Cull Obsidian.

I always bait the L1 special and try to time the dash back and roar animation at the same time as Cull does his. This gives me some factor of joy as I imagine these two beasts trying to out roar one another before fighting again. I didn’t realize it until I had a long fight building the streak and did it three times in a row.

Made me curious as to what, if any, things the community does to amuse themselves in game.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nothing really. I guess what qualifies the most is using the occasional all 10/10 Three Star team for stuff like Act 4, Heroic EQ, etc. Using a 2 Star Star-Lord for fights where the block damage won't be too insane near the beginning. Small stuff like that.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I play arena as if I have the no retreat node on me, found a few neat ways of counter heaving actually
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Use 2* Scarlet Witch to 100% heroic eq
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    I always try to do heavy. Even through I know it might not work this time around but I still wanna do it.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

I always try to do heavy. Even through I know it might not work this time around but I still wanna do it.

Yeah I can agree on that I always just spam heavies in arena and hope I get lucky
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    In arena?
    I go up against Morningstar with my abomination, doing ‘you make me bleed? I poison you’ technique lol
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I tap my screen constantly. To each his own I suppose.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    On melee specials like black panthers sp1, I dash back and hold block, even though I know I won’t get hit
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

Viva93 said:

I goto the kabam forums to see stupid forums like these

I go to to the forums to see people like you get banned
    Quoted before the edit - sweet
    I got you mate lmao
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    When i get bored when grinding in arenas, i make my opponent get cornered in the wall, i use heavy, then when my opponent tries to get back again i immediately heavy him/her again, repeat and spam heavy til my opponent is dead. It's so funny, when your opponent tries to get up, you just be like "Nope". I feel like it's bullying. Stupid, yet funny.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    I find it funny when a near dead DOT inflicted opponent does a heavy that has a jumping flip animation to it, and the DOT kills them mid flip and they wind up landing on their back.

Thats what you get for trying to show off lol
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    In arena, I play the heavy attack only game. No parries.. only charge and release heavy. Like, come at me bro style. Especially fun with Mordo. With kingpin.. just rush them and try to get the 3 heavies off:) other than that, just try to dodge super hard specials.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    phil56201 said:

I find it funny when a near dead DOT inflicted opponent does a heavy that has a jumping flip animation to it, and the DOT kills them mid flip and they wind up landing on their back.

Thats what you get for trying to show off lol

Reminds me of this guy at 0:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF-QMDWPSsI&list=FLBzc6ZHIXQwfrS3lt7hn3Kg&index=45&t=0s
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I make the champs dance on the spotlight page by running my finger left and right across the screen.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Use mr.sinister to get debuffs against champs like archangel, before sp1. Then use sp1 to transfer back those debuffs..
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Spin a premium hoping for a 4* then realizing it likely won't happen, but get a laugh thinking it would happen.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    like taking sig 15 Og thor to 5/65, awakened 6* ws to R2, 5/65 venom the duck and make random videos thinking ill have 1000 subscribers 🤣oh n opening a cavalier crystal as soon as i touch 200 units mark
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I gave a generic AG to Ant-Man because I felt like it. I dont even use him lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    When I'm bored, I usually go to a champs info page (the full model view one) and spin them around and have mental communication about things.
    Like if I do it with Corvus it's regarding how he's burned out from being used by almost everyone,
    Or iron Patriot complaining about being depressed about being {Redacted} on by everyone. I find it amusing sometimes.
  • Unfortunately, buying premiums. Even though I usually get 2*, my 3*/4* ratio is between 1:2 and 1:3
  • Shop, now Kabam will tank my premium rng
  • Shoot*
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    When I know a bleed/poison etc is going to KO the opponent, I stop controlling my champ and watch him go down
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80
    I go to my champions then tap the info of each one then make them talk
    Example:I tap info to see cap iw model and make him talk saying “I don’t want to do this,but I have to,the collector must be defeated because he always collects your units master” or see iron man infinity war model and keep moving him left and right playing the “la la lalalala” song as if he is singing lol
  • HMLewisHMLewis Posts: 46
    Tap the loading screen in different places just to find the magic combo that makes it load faster.

Close my eyes and try to complete a 5 hit combo, stun, 5 hit combo.

See how long I can charge a heavy before getting hit.

Try to launch a heavy when someone's about to bleed out to watch the game try to figure out what to do next.