**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beat resistor+opportunist path

I want to know how one can clear this path with out using buff nullifying champs

Comments

• Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    I know this is the obvious answer, but "don't get hit" is the best way to go. There is nothing there that causes unavoidable damage. The Resistor node will just make the fight a little longer. Any Damage Over Time (DOT) champ works great there as well as it will speed up the fight. Additionally, the champs on that path are pretty easy to fight (Aarkus could be a pain and Domino could cause some problems).
  • BeekeeperBeekeeper Posts: 81
    Should I max out my 4 star symbiote supreme?

I know this is the obvious answer, but "don't get hit" is the best way to go. There is nothing there that causes unavoidable damage. The Resistor node will just make the fight a little longer. Any Damage Over Time (DOT) champ works great there as well as it will speed up the fight. Additionally, the champs on that path are pretty easy to fight (Aarkus could be a pain and Domino could cause some problems).

• Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    Beekeeper said:

Should I max out my 4 star symbiote supreme?

I would need a lot more info before I would provide advice like that. How far into the game are you? What does your current roster look like? Stuff like that. He's a great champ and if you are using him a lot, it certainly makes sense. But if you don't really "need" him, I'd wait for a 5* or 6* version.
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    A low level Dr. Voodoo would make quick work of that.
  • Awakened Ronan stun lock.
  • BeekeeperBeekeeper Posts: 81
    Thank you all
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Awakened Ronan stun lock.

Almost. You'll need someone for backup in case Arkus and tenacity out the stun and kill you with the cold aura.

Same goes for HTD with Thunderquack... one tick can kill an r3 5* Ronan.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Quake, they don't gain resistance if you don't hit them