**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Things that make you go: “D’oh”

These are little things that slip by you and might cost you a match or it might be something dumb you do once in a while
For me it’s buying a full energy refill, moving like 3 steps and then closing the game to do something else
Another is trying to evade punisher 2099’s specials and getting clipped
What about you guys?

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I'll frequently dash in to a duped Spiderman and get my @$$ handed to me after he evades and combos
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Not reading nodes before a fight. And getting my @$$ handed to me...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    My 5* pulls. Didn't get anyone in last 6 months whom I'd take to r4. 6* pulls are a lot worse than "D'oh"
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    I can dodge this domino's sp1. Dex failed.
    F-bomb
  • XJonesXJones Posts: 40
    edited November 2019
    Parry attacking Mordo
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★

Using way too many health potions to take down the boss, only to finish the fight with most of that health there.

Oh yeah that happens a lot actually. But an even worse one is when you use a team revive and suddenly become a god at the game and defeat the boss with the first champ...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When I dash back to try and dodge war machine’s s1, it’s a force of habit to dash back whenever a special is thrown so I still do it, even though I’ll take a bunch of damage
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    edited November 2019
    Kingpin heavy attack. Keep forgetting its unstoppable
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Lots of things for me
    I try to evade punisher's sp1, i evade it sometimes but usually i bleed to death
    Similarly,korg sp1,venom sp2, war machine sp1

Once I mistakenly clicked on the featured grandmaster crystal(many times with phc) of 200 units, and got a 3 star 😂

Sometimes while exploring quests, i press those paths which i had already explored earlier by mistake, and then i have to quit the quest and start again to save energy

I also used hyperion's heavy on evade champs
    He got koed immediately 😂

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Reading this thread title

Are you a sadist or you just a loner? Or maybe both
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Clicking a path you already chose in Story or Quest mode. :(
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    forgetting that i dont have wasp synergy when i launch Ghost's sp2
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    Forgetting to go back and finish the 4th milestone on a 22-hour event until 15 minutes after it ended. (Generally this involves trying to double-dip on simultaneous Level Up and Class Advancement events.)