**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Umm the AQ Modifiers still say "Coming Soon"

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
I hope this is a quick fix, don't want to be sitting on that ticking timer too long...

Comments

• Yep me too
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Was just coming here to say the same thing
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    also here, it will be global bug (what a surprise) . but honor rewards are available on the main screen lol
  • Happened to me also, although while I was trying to figure it out another officer started AQ, so I can't test to see if I needed to restart game client or if it would have cleared or what was the issue here. Although given that AQ was accidentally set to start a day early, it is entirely possible modifiers was accidentally set to start at the wrong time also, or was accidentally reset to not start at all.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Couldn't choose any, but I'm not surprised. This is the first time they are supposed to be available. This has not been a good week Kabam!
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yeah.... had to start them without the modifiers.

• Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    same here, says "coming soon"
  • DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    Same here, shambles.....
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Happened to me also, although while I was trying to figure it out another officer started AQ, so I can't test to see if I needed to restart game client or if it would have cleared or what was the issue here.

-_- Same... You had One Job Kabam, Just Unlock Them At The Right Time.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 23
    Restart the game they should work
  • TommJSDTommJSD Posts: 9
    Restart the game and they’re working fine
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Restart the game and it works. At least for me.
  • SMOKIEH2OSSMOKIEH2OS Posts: 4
    Yep us too!!
    Restarting did not work for me...
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I restarted and they still said coming soon. I just went ahead and started the maps without it
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited November 2019

Seriously? So, we got shafted on the AQ modifiers since we didn't restart the game?
    We had to start pronto, couldn't wait for this to be "fixed".

Kabam...Kabam... we are out of Honor and Bonus Points, because of this.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Restarting worked for me. Modifiers selected and working fine. They better not "reset" them.
    SparkAlot said:

Seriously? So, we got shafted on the AQ modifiers since we didn't restart the game?
    We had to start pronto, couldn't wait for this to be "fixed".

Kabam...Kabam... we are out of Honor and Bonus Points, because of this.
    Restarting didn't work for everyone
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    so this AQ is already f*ked up. Inequality , because of Kabam, once again. Huge disadvantage for active alliances. I started the AQ immediately and there was no modifier option available. So we are losing points because of Kabam.. I am every day more disappointed with this game. WTF