**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Umm the AQ Modifiers still say "Coming Soon"

Comments

• OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    It won’t let me confirm which modifier I want
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    we've already had to start without one!
  • JMAN337JMAN337 Posts: 88
    Started AQ and could not activate AQ modifiers. I have spoken to other alliances and they were able to activate theirs. Another issue that is screwed from the start.
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    We couldn't select modifiers and had to start AQ without them too. I've restarted my game and they still read "Coming Soon"
  • HQuinnyHQuinny Posts: 41
    edited November 2019

I restarted and they still said coming soon. I just went ahead and started the maps without it

Same for us, so we started without that bonus
    So...my alliance going suffer and not score what we could have because of this and will probably drop in ranking and honor.
  • OneEyedLauOneEyedLau Posts: 28
    JMAN337 said:

So...my alliance going suffer and not score what we could have because of this and will probably drop in ranking and honor.

You won’t suffer though will you? No one can do it so we’re all in the same boat.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    edited November 2019

JMAN337 said:

You won’t suffer though will you? No one can do it so we’re all in the same boat.
    a lot of alliance can though. so get your facts straight first buddy
  • dcw_dcw_ Posts: 130
    Can’t confirm the modifier selection

JMAN337 said:

Sorry to burst your bubble. But other alliances are able to, and have enabled the Modifiers. I am the leader of my alliance and I am in contact with other alliance leaders so I know that they have been able to access them.
  • DrTomDrTom Posts: 184
    Yeah, modifiers were not available for our Map 6 either today. My screenshot shows "COMING SOON". If only some alliances were affected, this presents a competitive discrepancy.
  • Hey there, we let the team know that some of you are not seeing them. Some players can see them after restarting their game so we ask that anyone who has not restarted their game in the past few minutes attempt to do so.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    The only fair fix it to give everyone the total amount of points possible, both for honor & bonus, since removing 1 screws up the WHOLE AQ cycle, since now, it isn't possible to have 5 UNIQUE buffs!

DrTom said:

Yeah, modifiers were not available for our Map 6 either today. My screenshot shows "COMING SOON". If only some alliances were affected, this presents a competitive discrepancy.

Agreed. I have a screenshot from my buddy's alliance showing me that they were able to activate it. We too are a map 6 alliance and the scores and rewards earned will not be competitive to the alliances that were. At this point I am so fed up with EVERY time they try and bring something new into the game it does not work.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★

Hey there, we let the team know that some of you are not seeing them. Some players can see them after restarting their game so we ask that anyone who has not restarted their game in the past few minutes attempt to do so.

And for alliances who didn't and started aq? SOL
  • Jdogg1110Jdogg1110 Posts: 7

Hey there, we let the team know that some of you are not seeing them. Some players can see them after restarting their game so we ask that anyone who has not restarted their game in the past few minutes attempt to do so.

What if we already started AQ and didn't realize we could add them but wanted to?
  • RockyB239RockyB239 Posts: 696
    You need to select which modifier you want to activate before it lets you start. It’s so easy guys use your heads before jumping to conclusions.
  • TLurekTLurek Posts: 6
    We had to start without it because it says coming soon.For the love of god fix the game.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238

We couldn’t realize its modifiers, so that we didn’t set it. Will it affect any ranks about AQ? If so, it won’t be fair.

• KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
    Yeah we had to start with them as well in both ally’s