**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sigil XP boost not working ?

Hi all,

Since last update, the summoner Sigil XP bonus flash/stars when calculating XP no longer occurs. Not sure if the animation is broken but still getting my boosted XP or it’s all broken. I sent a message to support and they said they were aware and a fix is coming. I am not convinced As there is not much chatter about this on the boards. I don’t care about the animation, I just want the XP boost. Perhaps someone can give me the reference XP value for daily quest proving grounds and I can compare?

Comments

• Options

Yeah, me too. I posted about this a while ago, and also sent a support ticket in, but nothing happened. If you look at this screenshot, there is still an animation sometimes, it's just really faint. What's extra weird is, sometimes there's absolutely no animation at all. At a guess I'd say it's just the animation that's broken, but it would be nice for Kabam to confirm what's going on with this. Are those of us still below level 60 getting the xp bonus we're paying for..?
  • Options
    mlopes010mlopes010 Posts: 10
    Yes.. still happening for me.. sometimes i see, flashes so quick. Other times it doesn’t appear at all. Nothing like the original smooth animation.