**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3.6 thunderstruck path

Before I waste a boost, does warlocks passive infection interact with the tech boost that allows techs to apply shock upon well timed blocks while the opponent has a heal block debuff or heal block passive debuff?

Comments

• Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    No, the tech champ must have the specific ability to heal block. You can look at the champion profile and in the lower right hand side where the abilities are listed it must say heal block. I used Sentinel for heal block and also the heavy attack to inflict shock. I also used Hood and the Sp1, both options were not fun at all. Sentinel did excel vs the mutant matchups though. Good luck, with units and rage I got through it lol.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t think he will work, best options are sentinel darkhawk nebula and if the bug has been fixed doc ock, I’m probably missing a couple but they are who I can think of off the top of my head who can consistently shock/heal block
  • Options
    Thanks. I think I’m going to use doom and sentinel then. Shouldn’t be too bad, but would have been much easier if warlock was useable lol