**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maintenance Compensation Level Depends On Your In-Game Story Quest Progression - Fair or Not?

13»

Comments

• Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    TRONG94 said:

Okay. Keep comparing with the others and you are never gonna be satisfied with anything.

So totally missing the point.
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Fair IMO...not counting AW or AQ, as a cavalier player, I didn’t “lose” anything close to what was given.

Kabam, please feel free to take the game down for a day again so we can do more business in the future 🤝
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I think prestige levels is a better way to judge rather than titles but no system will please everyone.
  • Options
    Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about the same topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

I have to say it’s 100% fair. However doubling that would have gone a long way to redeem them in the eyes of some.

My time in the game, well out of the game is worth more than those who are under uncollected. On the flip side, it’s worth less than those who are Cavalier. And let me explain why.

Story rewards.
    Those working on 6.2/6.3 who could have been working towards 100% of those acts/chapters would have lost more rewards than me who is working on my first run of 6.1 or even 100%ing act 5. Those rewards from each chamber and subsequently each act are far more valuable the higher up you go. The people with the next title over YOU, their time is more valuable.

Also those playing at cavalier and uncollected are usually in alliances that are in higher AW tiers, and run harder maps. So they again should be rewarded more for the time loss.

I missed my chance to do an arena grind for Cull. I had a small window of 1 1/2 days to grind and spend to refresh to get to the 4,000,000 I wanted to secure him. I had boosts all set and enough units to guarantee him. After the servers went belly up, I lost all drive to even attempt him. And his 2nd run I couldn’t even do because of RL. I’d have liked Kabam to issue everyone a 4* Cull who was over rank rewards line, but it is what it is. And again those at cavalier and uncollected usually have more diverse rosters so their time again is with more in rewards.

People can disagree all they want. It won’t change MY opinion on the fairness of the compensation.

Very nice post. Just wanted to express my thoughts in relation to your post here. (areas that I'm referencing will be put in bold in the quote)
    1. (relationship between progression level and performance in alliance modes) I think that Kabam will look into that with the AW/AQ compensation that should be coming in the next week or so. And it could also be said that yeah that's one of the contributing factors to the differing compensation for different progression tiers.
    2. (Arena compensation) I think yeah certain people should be compensated by being given the champion, but I'd say a more reasonable cutoff is having completed all the milestones, plus potentially a little bit more. maybe something around 1.8M?
This discussion has been closed.