**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need different compensation for CONQUEROR

2»

Comments

• tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    I don't want separate compensation rewards for CONQUEROR

Theres really no skill gap between Act 3 and Act 4 which is why they have the same rewards I think. However the difference between act 4 and 5 and the difference between act 5 and 6 are both huge, which is why the rewards were bumped up on those milstones.

Finally someone gets it.

tidusx2jr said:

Your first statement

LOL it was only a joke.
    More like a statement but I will accept the backpeddling
    You do that, since clearly you cant accept it for what it clearly was.
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80

Datman257 said:

I'm in 5.2.4 aswell, tbh I don't really mind this current reward setup, but a separate reward for conquerors would be nice...

I'm in pretty much the same boat as you on 5.2.4
    However I don't really think it's necessary and as other people said, conqueror isn't a huge gap from proven
    It’s a gap none the less.

Totally agree with OP.

Conquerer should get 5000 5* shards.
    That’s too much shards for just a little gap that isn’t supposed to “be given separate rewards”
    If you are lucky next time and it’s given it should be about 4K or 3.5k why 2x the value for a small gap
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s three quests. Ask for help and it will be given in abundance. There are tons of Massochism counters/strategies that work.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

zeezee57 said:

I'm Cavalier so no impact on me here whatsoever but I think that's a valid request. I mean it won't change anything now but in the future giving people who complete act 4 a slight bump over those completing act 3 is reasonable. I believe act 4 is where we started seeing nodes placed to increase difficulty and the quests are really long. I'd say there's enough of a jump from finishing act 3 and Thanos to act 4 and Maestro to warrant a little extra when it comes to deals or compensation. OP could have worded the post differently imo but I'd say the overall sentiment is fair.

Nope, the difficulty starts coming in at 5.2.4 with masochism, everything before that is fairly easy
    Oh yes starburst is like taking candy from a kid and regen magneto (wihtout specific counters) can also be done one handed isn't it?

and oh the act4 juggernaut mann such easy fights
    Ideally you should get uncollected before Act 4 due to how good the investment is but I personally didnt find anything hard in exploration of Act 4 and i did it with mainly maxed 3 stars and 4 40s which are super easy to get nowadays(unless you are talking about Act 4 before the nerfs)
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Conquerors don’t need 5 stars to get uncollected. When I got UC, every 5 star I had was horrible(like my iron fist). Conquerers should focus on rank 5ing 4 stars. That’s all they need to get uncollected. Uncollected is easy to get with 5/50s if you want 5 star shards.
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80

zeezee57 said:

I'm Cavalier so no impact on me here whatsoever but I think that's a valid request. I mean it won't change anything now but in the future giving people who complete act 4 a slight bump over those completing act 3 is reasonable. I believe act 4 is where we started seeing nodes placed to increase difficulty and the quests are really long. I'd say there's enough of a jump from finishing act 3 and Thanos to act 4 and Maestro to warrant a little extra when it comes to deals or compensation. OP could have worded the post differently imo but I'd say the overall sentiment is fair.

Nope, the difficulty starts coming in at 5.2.4 with masochism, everything before that is fairly easy
    Oh yes starburst is like taking candy from a kid and regen magneto (wihtout specific counters) can also be done one handed isn't it?

and oh the act4 juggernaut mann such easy fights
    Why would you fight act four juggs in 4.3.3 (war machine quest) while there are much easier paths?ً The juggs is for the four stars chest with 27k rating is for people going for exploration or tryna get more iso.
    Also Starburst is easy and even if it’s hard for you (beginner) use gulk
  • Conquerer has a requirement to kill max 5k PI champs with no special 3. Completion of act 4 shows you’re patient because the quests are long, nothing more
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    I want separate compensation rewards for CONQUEROR

It’s easy
    Uncollected and cavalier have a great gap between them,it might take you a year to be able to be cavalier after being uncollected
    Becoming conquerer isn’t a big deal, it needs the same skills for defeating that thanos with 1.2k rating champs or maybe a little bit more
    I became conquerer in my fourth week or something and didn’t use any revives or potions except on venom’s quest because I chose the short path,I used one level 1 revive
    Between proven and conquerer isn’t really a big gap for separate rewards.
    Just be happy with what you got,atleast it isn’t a two stars

Everyone is not skilled player here.. and act 3 and 4 has many differences like in act paths are so long and we will start to fight against new nodes.. just now you said it yourself you need an year to become Uncollected because we need a good champions and we need at least one good five star in our team.. that's why i am asking for separate rewards... Proven rewards will give you a four star... But to become Uncollected we need at least one 5 star... i didn't ask for full five star crystal.. i only ask little increased reward... For CONQUEROR...
  • It’s easy
    Uncollected and cavalier have a great gap between them,it might take you a year to be able to be cavalier after being uncollected
    Becoming conquerer isn’t a big deal, it needs the same skills for defeating that thanos with 1.2k rating champs or maybe a little bit more
    I became conquerer in my fourth week or something and didn’t use any revives or potions except on venom’s quest because I chose the short path,I used one level 1 revive
    Between proven and conquerer isn’t really a big gap for separate rewards.
    Just be happy with what you got,atleast it isn’t a two stars

Everyone is not skilled player here.. and act 3 and 4 has many differences like in act paths are so long and we will start to fight against new nodes.. just now you said it yourself you need an year to become Uncollected because we need a good champions and we need at least one good five star in our team.. that's why i am asking for separate rewards... Proven rewards will give you a four star... But to become Uncollected we need at least one 5 star... i didn't ask for full five star crystal.. i only ask little increased reward... For CONQUEROR...
    No, he said becoming Conquerer took him 4 weeks whilst Cavalier took him a year after he became Uncollected. In every single Act 4 quest there is an easy path, it doesn’t even start to require scouting until 4.4 at the earliest, if at all.

Huge amounts of players achieve 5.2 without any ranked up 5*, I did it with 4* on my main, 4* on my alt. There are three hard quests in 5.2 - 5.2.4+, until then it’s low health pools, simple nodes - half of which actually aid you - with your only real requirement is to not get hit.

As an aside, please dispense with use of ‘...’ everywhere, it makes it hard to read, use commas or semicolons.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Where does this end? There is a decent gap between UV and Elders Bane too. Should Elders Bane get better rewards than UC? They can't have professional based on every single act or there would be dozens of different packages. What about ppl that we're at one level and progressed to the next before rewards drop? Which package shod they get? It's not perfect and I feel sorry for ppl that missed out on the extra shards. I was working on the Collector when the big 12 hr outage occurred. I got the same comp as proven back then. It was still free stuff that helped me progress in the game. A year from now when u all are UC a new group will be in the same spot u are now.

Only Conqueror is already recognised as a milestone with better daily crystals. Your point is void.
    tidusx2jr said:

tidusx2jr said:

tidusx2jr said:

Conquerors must be the millennials of mcoc lol such entitlement..

However, you didn't need 5*s to beat act 4, or at least you definitely shouldn't have.. so why would you be given half the amount of a 5* for content that doesn't require it? Guess it's the same logic as those complaining that its unfair how Cavalier got a 5* crystal AND 1k 6* shards, yet you need and can only use those in act 6... Uncollected didn't get 6* shards and its fair bc you dont NEED to have 6*s in order to reach uncollected. Be happy kabam gave what they did, bc at the end of the day whether you are proven, conqueror, uc or cavalier you most likely wouldn't have gained what they gave within the several hours that the game was down anyways.

Can we lose the closeminded behaviour, kinda cringey
    What exactly was close minded about what I said?
    Everything.

Defeating Maestro is the first real milestone in this game. At that state of the game, people are building their 5* roster and every 5* shard counts. There is no objective reason why there should be a gap between Proven and UC. People who do have a problem with that are exactly like you: jealous. They had it hard, so everyone else should to. It is kinda sad.
    Sure defeating Maestro is a milestone in the game. It's also easier content. Did you need 5*s to beat him? No. Do you need 5*s to get thru uncollected? Definitely dont.
    Becoming uncollected wasn't really difficult tho, even with only using 4*s, so this assumption you're making by saying myself and others are somehow jealous is completely false and humorous at best.

You said it yourself, every 5* shard counts and you received 2500 of them, along with a 4* both of which are beneficial for being at that point of progression for both proven and conqueror. That'd be like uncollected players saying it's unfair that cavalier got a fully formed 5* crystal AND 1k 6* shards, that how come they didn't get 7500 5* shards and 500 6* shards? Lol people will always argue for the sake of arguing and find something to complain about instead of just being happy that you got what you didn't have prior to this and definitely wouldn't have gotten during the amount of time that the game was down for anyways.
    By your logic, Proven do not deserve 4* shards, let alone 5* shards because you can do act 4 with a maxed 3*. Still, Kabam does believe 2.5k 5* shards is appropriate for act 4. If that is true, then it is only logical that act 5 conquerors get 5k 5* shards, seeing the road to the collector is a bigger jump.

I think you're the only one arguing for the sake of arguing. You say my remark of being jealous is false, but here you are, pulling the ungrateful card exactly as someone with envy would pull. You didn't get the free stuff in your day, so nor should anyone else. It is very sad to deny conquerors the recognition they deserve out of spite.

You know what, maybe Kabam should give everyone the same, like it was before. Then nobody is happy but at least nobody is left out. Unity in misery.

Datman257 said:

I'm in 5.2.4 aswell, tbh I don't really mind this current reward setup, but a separate reward for conquerors would be nice...

I'm in pretty much the same boat as you on 5.2.4
    However I don't really think it's necessary and as other people said, conqueror isn't a huge gap from proven
    It’s a gap none the less.

Totally agree with OP.

Conquerer should get 5000 5* shards.
    That’s too much shards for just a little gap that isn’t supposed to “be given separate rewards”
    If you are lucky next time and it’s given it should be about 4K or 3.5k why 2x the value for a small gap
    If defeating Thanos is enough to get 2.5k 5* shards (which let all agree on is way too much in that state of progress of the game) and UC is 7.5k 5* shards, the middle value of 5k 5* shards is not that big of a jump. And let's be honest, between defeating Thanos and the Collector is anything but a small gap.
  • AmytGAmytG Posts: 36
    edited November 2019
    Personally, I am Proven and not yet Conqueror, so there is some bias, but if the calendars are gonna be on this New/Proven/UC/Cav divide, then it seems like it only makes sense to have the compensation be the same as well. November calendar is n/p/u/c, the featured crystals are actually just n/u/c, so really i think the Proven inclusion is a nice thing on Kabam's part and I think that another class division would get messy.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I'm uncollected but I agree, why have different titles for act 3 and act 4 completion if the various rewards, calendars and compensations are going to be the same ? It's seems illogical : either get rid of the conqueror title altogether, or give it some value to distinguish it from proven, even if only a little bit.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    AmytG said:

Personally, I am Proven and not yet Conqueror, so there is some bias, but if the calendars are gonna be on this New/Proven/UC/Cav divide, then it seems like it only makes sense to have the compensation be the same as well. November calendar is n/p/u/c, the featured crystals are actually just n/u/c, so really i think the Proven inclusion is a nice thing on Kabam's part and I think that another class division would get messy.

Well. The calendar changes just literally happened this month. And if you search the posts there was debate, and still ongoing about the conquered title. There’s a daily conqueror crystal.

Essentially, IMO, have conqueror and execute it like the title it appears to be. Or be done with it completely and just have the jump from proven to uncollected. MCOC has kind of done it themselves. Otherwise why have conqueror in the first place ?

tidusx2jr said:

tidusx2jr said:

tidusx2jr said:

Conquerors must be the millennials of mcoc lol such entitlement..

However, you didn't need 5*s to beat act 4, or at least you definitely shouldn't have.. so why would you be given half the amount of a 5* for content that doesn't require it? Guess it's the same logic as those complaining that its unfair how Cavalier got a 5* crystal AND 1k 6* shards, yet you need and can only use those in act 6... Uncollected didn't get 6* shards and its fair bc you dont NEED to have 6*s in order to reach uncollected. Be happy kabam gave what they did, bc at the end of the day whether you are proven, conqueror, uc or cavalier you most likely wouldn't have gained what they gave within the several hours that the game was down anyways.

Can we lose the closeminded behaviour, kinda cringey
    What exactly was close minded about what I said?
    Everything.

Defeating Maestro is the first real milestone in this game. At that state of the game, people are building their 5* roster and every 5* shard counts. There is no objective reason why there should be a gap between Proven and UC. People who do have a problem with that are exactly like you: jealous. They had it hard, so everyone else should to. It is kinda sad.
    Sure defeating Maestro is a milestone in the game. It's also easier content. Did you need 5*s to beat him? No. Do you need 5*s to get thru uncollected? Definitely dont.
    Becoming uncollected wasn't really difficult tho, even with only using 4*s, so this assumption you're making by saying myself and others are somehow jealous is completely false and humorous at best.

You said it yourself, every 5* shard counts and you received 2500 of them, along with a 4* both of which are beneficial for being at that point of progression for both proven and conqueror. That'd be like uncollected players saying it's unfair that cavalier got a fully formed 5* crystal AND 1k 6* shards, that how come they didn't get 7500 5* shards and 500 6* shards? Lol people will always argue for the sake of arguing and find something to complain about instead of just being happy that you got what you didn't have prior to this and definitely wouldn't have gotten during the amount of time that the game was down for anyways.
    By your logic, Proven do not deserve 4* shards, let alone 5* shards because you can do act 4 with a maxed 3*. Still, Kabam does believe 2.5k 5* shards is appropriate for act 4. If that is true, then it is only logical that act 5 conquerors get 5k 5* shards, seeing the road to the collector is a bigger jump.

I think you're the only one arguing for the sake of arguing. You say my remark of being jealous is false, but here you are, pulling the ungrateful card exactly as someone with envy would pull. You didn't get the free stuff in your day, so nor should anyone else. It is very sad to deny conquerors the recognition they deserve out of spite.

You know what, maybe Kabam should give everyone the same, like it was before. Then nobody is happy but at least nobody is left out. Unity in misery.
    The ungrateful card was pulled not out of envy, but out of what it really is, being ungrateful with what you received for free! Instead of ranting and whining like a child who didn't get what they wanted, use your time to become uncollected and then you wouldn't feel unfairly treated. And again with this "you didn't get this in your day" or "it was harder back then so it shouldn't be easy for anyone else now" lol that was never the point, nor did I say anything of the sort. For me, uncollected was easy with the champs I had, the strategy I went with and using skill. I didn't get any free compensation back then, sure, however if I had then I would've appreciated it and not ranted about thinking I was cheated out of getting more than what was given. So save us all from this whimpering of denying conquerors the recognition they deserve garbage and keep progressing.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    there is nothing special beating act4, so, a big no
  • I want separate compensation rewards for CONQUEROR

there is nothing special beating act4, so, a big no

Act 4 final boss Maestro is a huge milestone in the game, so... a big YES.

Earlier game content will always be easier the more you progress in the game.

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Master_mischief69 got proven level of Compensation.. why is that???? He wants separate rewards for act 4.... Did you get it Master_mischief69 ??? Ah, if you get that reply your answer????
    The poster who wants separate rewards.. please tell us your reason in comments....
  • Here's an undeniable fact, the reward payout for Act 3 is noticeably lower than that of Act 4. So anyone saying they're on the same difficulty level isn't paying attention. The ramp up is noticeable. These days it's not nearly what it was before due to the fact it's practically raining 4* champs, and 5* champs are pretty easy to get as well. Not to mention the rank up junk availability has also increased.

Back when I initially tackled Act 4 the progression titles didn't even exist, and the energy cost was 3 per tile. The Maps are NOTABLY LONGER between 3 and 4. There's node Buffs, and some notably difficult fights. Also, the difficulty ramp up into Act 5 is also notable from the end of Act 4. So yeah, perhaps it would be prudent to consider giving a bit more to those who've achieved Conqueror over those that are just Proven in situations such as the one that just occurred. Granted, I wouldn't expect this to happen this time around, but for future reference.

Of course breaking into Uncollected and Cavalier is ideal, but not everyone is there yet. As stated by a few, they're on 5.2.4 (good ol' Masochism). The 1st big step nearing Uncollected. Those players got the same compensation as those who just crossed the threshold of Proven in finishing Act 3. I'm sorry, but that doesn't really make sense. It doesn't apply to me at all, but I can see how it would feel a bit unfair to anyone who's beaten Maestro and earned Conqueror to recieve the same level of comp that those who've just beaten Thanos in Act 3 got. The jump in compensation wouldn't have to be drastic, but a bit more in creating a new tier for Conquerors wouldn't hurt anyone either. Foor for thought anyway.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    As I stated before, where does it end though? There is an even greater jump in difficulty between ppl that have just beat the Collector in 5.2 and those that are facing the Champion in 6.1. Should we also have a separate comp for ppl hat are Elders Bane? That is a title that is overlooked since Cavalier was introduced. I see more ppl complaining about conquer than I do ppl that aren't quite Cavalier yet. These ppl have played the game longer than those that are conquerer and understand that they just didn't make the cutoff for the extra rewards this time around.