**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor quandary

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
So I just pulled a 4* Namor and ranked him up to r3. My top champ is a duped 4* Dom and I also have 4*s of ST, EF, AA, OR and IM. I don’t have suicides, which is why I haven’t ranked up OR, but I have three questions.
1) Did I make the right choice? Should I rank up someone else over him or should I take him to r4/5?
2) If I did make the right choice, what’s the best way to play him. I’ve used him a bunch, and he’s super fun, but how can I maximize his potential?
3) Is he worth a generic AG? I have the one from the summoner appreciation calendar, and I haven’t used it on anyone. Is he worth it without having a ton of sig stones to pump into him?

Warden out ~

Comments

• Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Rank up your 5*s.

I don’t have any that have any value. Like I said, my top champs are 4*s.

Warden out ~
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I have a maxed out 4* duped Namor who is 20 points away from maxing his signature ability. Once I got his sig to where 75% of damage was reflected I started feeling like I made the right choice investing in him. Get to your SP3 , get the fury, build to unleash your
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I had to google "quandary" and now I feel dumb

Anyways, just wait for a better 5*. I have 0 maxed 4*s but have three (soon to be five) R4/5*s that easily outperforms the my R4/4*s. Also have a number of R3/5*s that should be slightly better than maxed 4*s. Had I maxed out my 4*s, I'd have no T4 class catalysts. Imo its worth waiting as this game takes FOREVER to progress in and any setbacks (ie. Pumping precious rank up material on 4*s) makes progressing that much more tedious