**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ægon combo shield synergy broken

Comments

• Drijon18Drijon18 Posts: 2
    I am facing the same problem with aegon. The synergy with SL doesn't work. I really rely on that synergy. When will this be fixed ?
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Finally get Aegon use a gem on him take straight to rank 4 and now this smdh.
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    This issue was identified on Nov 5th. Today is Nov 14th and the lastest update came today with act 6.3.
    I went to Rol with Aegon and Proxima and this issue still hasn't been fixed.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Yeah, this synergy would really help in 6.3.......
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Just tested this out myself on a RoL potion farming run. Aegon still will not get a combo shield on his first hit when Proxima is on the team. Holding off on using him in various content until that is fixed. Not a big deal on an RoL run, but it very useful in Act 6 and such.
  • Hi,
    How are you? i am facing a issue with Aegon synergy with Star Lord or Proxima Midnight. The Synergy seems to broken because it's not working at all at this movement. Kindly look into this issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks
  • 5RSLY5RSLY Posts: 36
    Aegon / Proxima synergy is still broken. Combo shield doesn't activate on the first hit which takes away his combo.
  • DrewaroundDrewaround Posts: 3
    Aegon still having synergy issues with starlord and proxima. When are you guys going to fix that. Very frustrating.
  • FlavaDaveFlavaDave Posts: 3
    Synergy for combo protection is broken in ALL fights Kabam! Fix it immediately! It is killing me this month as he is only one of two 5/65 that I have and I need him back!
  • Joliet_cr14Joliet_cr14 Posts: 6
    Anyone else ?
  • RegularPaulRegularPaul Posts: 1
    Day 11 with the synergy broken.... can we get an update on this????
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    I know it sucks that the synergy is still bugged. I just did my first run through 6.3 with Aegon with no synergies and the pressure was real!
    I'd imagine the team over there is still fairly locked down with trying to resolve the compensation, AW, and rewards claim issue. Hopefully they're able to work through that and we'll get the god Aegon back on his proper synergies
  • Hanihani2017Hanihani2017 Posts: 21
    Ægon combo doesn’t build on act 6.3
    https://streamable.com/2kr8e

https://streamable.com/p1xn9
  • DirtNapDirtNap Posts: 3
    Here's a novel idea roll back the update until you have the damn thing working instead of us players having to suffer through the broken updates and bugs. Are you going to compensate us resources etc we have spent due to this latest update issue? Still rolling out AQ for us alliances and players to compete in yet still screwed up champs.
  • 2_70tanker2_70tanker Posts: 12
    Ive noticed this same problem in this months eq. If hit no combo shield activates with starlord synergy.
  • Are there plan to get aegon synergies with Sl and proxima fix Anytime soon?
  • Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    FIX IT NOW!!!! YOU KNOW IT'S NOT WORKING FOR ANYONE ANYWHERE!! THIS IS SO SHADY!! ONCE AGAIN WE RANK A CHAMP THEN YOU GUYS CHANGE IT TO SCREW US OVER!! YOU ARE BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU!!!
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    I mean I had to do 6.3 without it and got through but it definitely wasted some resources. Wouldn't it have been wise to hold off on release on brand new harder content than to just roll it out and deal with complaints? I am not looking for lots of compensation like was just handed out but a few potions to refill the pot would be nice. We are going on like two weeks of this issue.
  • Licurici91Licurici91 Posts: 22
    Kabam are you going to fix this as I’m trying to do path in lol and I can’t risk units/ potions / revives, for me happened everywhere used synergy with statlord and próxima, examples winter soldier rol, red hulk/old man Logan in lol in monthly quest ,new daily quest with doc doom, please let me know as I got tired of bugs all the time, and it’s possible to let me/us know when will be fixed ? Thanks
  • mfmgmfmg Posts: 1
    Please look for Aegon bleeding after special 2, looks like it's not increasing with large combos. It still the same after 80, 100 and 120 hits.
  • Kj83Kj83 Posts: 1
    edited November 2019
    mfmg said:

Please look for Aegon bleeding after special 2, looks like it's not increasing with large combos. It still the same after 80, 100 and 120 hits.

It works how it’s supposed to work.

Oh. I’m just here because I thought I start a run on 6.2... and aegon syn didn’t work. But I guess it’s well and long known.
  • DirtNapDirtNap Posts: 3

The team is aware of this issue and is still working on a way to resolve it. Every issue is different and some will take longer to resolve than others but the team is still working on getting it done as fast as possible.

You guys are full of ****. As others have stated if this was something causing you to lose sales of potions and other items it would have been fixed immediately. Since this is in Kabam's favor and drives up the sale of items just drag everyone along with this lame ass quote and keep saying your looking into it.
  • Licurici91Licurici91 Posts: 22
    edited November 2019
    Hello kabam, can we at least get an update if the issue is being looking at it or are you gonna look at it ? An answer is that possible with an estimate ? Maybe you may give me all my money spent on the game back and shut my account down if that’s possible I got tired of paying and getting bullied
  • Why is Aegon’s combo shield synergy with SL and PM STILL BROKEN?!?? This is outrageous!
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I use Aegon, Starlord & Angela in AQ. Every time you have a combo it happens. When can we expect a fix? Closing and burying the threads asking this question is garbage. If we can’t get answers here I’ll ask on Twitter
  • Hey y'all -

Wanted to drop in and let you know we have a fix in the works and hope to have it out in a near update. I'm sorry for the delay in an update on this, but we wanted to confirm on our end that the fix was coming sooner than later.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    edited November 2019

Hey y'all -

Wanted to drop in and let you know we have a fix in the works and hope to have it out in a near update. I'm sorry for the delay in an update on this, but we wanted to confirm on our end that the fix was coming sooner than later.

what does near update even mean? You specified the 6.3 as incoming fix and this is near update? Aegon should be pushed first. If not than what is your reason?