**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 Star Signature Stone Bundle Offer...why? impossible to dupe a 6*

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
Right now, it's close to impossible to dupe a 6* given the amount of time it takes to build a 6* roster with little 6* shards available. And, even if you get 6* shards, there are way too many champs out there to even dupe your own champs as a 6*. It will take thousands of dollars to do it....

So, why the 6 star bundle?

Comments

• theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    First, Whales will buy them in a sec.
    Second duping 6* is not so hard right now. And kabam gives a subliminal message to us that OPEN SOME FRIGGIN CAVALIERS TO DUPE THEM.. me personally I can open 6*s crystals every 2 months with side events and quest completion etc.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I have several duped, none worth stones but still
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    My point being that they need some 6* awakening gems. Hard to dupe any real champs I like.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Regardless of where you are in your 6* roster, it’s always good to buy these offers for the future as well. You’ll be thanking your past self for saving up all the 6* stones when you finally bring that 6* up to sig 200.

These offers represent some of the best value for money given how difficult it is to increase the sig levels of your desired 6* champ after they’ve been duped once.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

100% possible.

Right now, it's close to impossible to dupe a 6* given the amount of time it takes to build a 6* roster with little 6* shards available. And, even if you get 6* shards, there are way too many champs out there to even dupe your own champs as a 6*. It will take thousands of dollars to do it....

So, why the 6 star bundle?

Theres more 6* shards available than there ever has been. Just because you haven't done it, doesnt mean its impossible.

100% possible.

Absolutely is

Im super jealous of yours @Worknprogress . Though I'm pretty satisfied with my first 2 I've gotten.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

100% possible.

Absolutely is

Im super jealous of yours @Worknprogress . Though I'm pretty satisfied with my first 2 I've gotten.
    Definitely not a bad batch to start with for you
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    If you think duping 6*s is somehow impossible, try going on Ebay and see how many accounts are up for sale with several duped 6*s in them.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

If you think duping 6*s is somehow impossible, try going on Ebay and see how many accounts are up for sale with several duped 6*s in them.

I’m Not saying it’s impossible. I’m just saying it takes forever if you don’t spend like cowhale.

Oh and it’s against TOS to sell your account on eBay. I think Kabam should go check it and ban them.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Some of us have full rosters of terrible duped 6* 😂😂😂

That said, I don't see a need to even consider any deals that aren't mind blowing this close to Cyber Monday

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

100% possible.

Absolutely is

And I am here hoping for this luck with my 5* crystals 😂
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    iRetr0 said:

100% possible.

Absolutely is

And I am here hoping for this luck with my 5* crystals 😂
    There's plenty of trash under those. A lot of really good ones too but that's just the R2s
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369

Lol.. keep feeding me these 6* Sig Stone deals, I’ll keep buying them. Be happy that our consumer selves help keep the game going. After all, Kabam is just another business.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Lol.. keep feeding me these 6* Sig Stone deals, I’ll keep buying them. Be happy that our consumer selves help keep the game going. After all, Kabam is just another business.

Why are you putting stones in a R1 6*???
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    My first and second 6* pulls resulted in a dupe. Impossible and requiring $, no. Rare and unlikely, yes.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I have pulled deadpoll xforce 3 times :'(
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I have a couple dupes, so not impossible. Have a few guys in my alliance with 15-20 dupes. The whales have way more than that.

It's certainly harder for less active and newer players to get 6* dupes. But that's who the 5* and 4* sig deal is for. The people still building their accounts.

I open one 6* crystal every 2 months. Just from exploring UC EQ and finishing 1-10% every arena that gives me 4100 6* shards a month. Plus anything extra from side quests and 5* dupes. So probably just under 2 months.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    I only have 5 6* champs and I already duped my Cyclops. Im totally buying this bundle to max this guy out!
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

I have several duped, none worth stones but still

Same. I have an Aegon 6star but he's only dupped x20. I need way too much to make him effective for end game content.