Rewards????

When we will get our Alliance war season 13 rewards?????

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 743 ★★★
    Supposedly today but rewards usually get rolled out for different times for people as per usual. So if on track for today still then probably later in the day
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 19

Supposedly today but rewards usually get rolled out for different times for people as per usual. So if on track for today still then probably later in the day

Ok man ...thanks
  • Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Posts: 70
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit can we atleast get an answer? Already have had to wait weeks and slow down alliance changing. Normally rewards are paid out by now. This was all caused by problems on your end so atleast be transparent about the “fix”
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 450
    Nkrzykwa1 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit can we atleast get an answer? Already have had to wait weeks and slow down alliance changing. Normally rewards are paid out by now. This was all caused by problems on your end so atleast be transparent about the “fix”

Weeks? It's been 1 week since it ended.
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 237

Nkrzykwa1 said:

Weeks? It's been 1 week since it ended.
    You sure we havent all been snapped away and he was left here on earth whilst we were in the quantum realm?
  • Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Posts: 70
    Internet idiots strike again. Comment on a post not about the detail of the post but simply to try to correct someone
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 102
    Nkrzykwa1 said:

Internet idiots strike again. Comment on a post not about the detail of the post but simply to try to correct someone

They say things like that b/c you can not scroll to top of page to see that rewards will be out today Nov 20th. They have been transparent, you just fail to do a little looking On your end.
    Once again. Internet idiots strike again.
  • Darren1975Darren1975 Posts: 29
    Guys I know that everyone want their rewards I'm the same but you need to remember timezones, this post was created at 3.30am in Vancouver where Kabam are based, I sure as hell wouldn't be at work at that time not sure about anyone else!

Just give them time to get it done please.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 309 ★★
    Usually the rewards would have been in by now. That being said if you read the banner it says approximately November 20th ;) could be longer yet.
  • Darren1975Darren1975 Posts: 29
    I'm sure that this would normally be done as an automated process that runs out of hours, but given the issues that we have had in the past couple of weeks I'm sure this will need to be proof checked before distribution.

That is my view, but its just an assumption as I work within IT and software delivery
This discussion has been closed.