**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AW Season 13 Reward Status [Merged Threads]

RaghvendraRaghvendra Posts: 50
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
I feeling exhausted waiting for the rewards, how much time remaining for rewards?????
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    We were a platinum 4/3 alliance during the past seasons. But as we all know it’s just a game, so a few old members left the alliance during s13 and mid season recruiting is one of the toughest task. We started recruiting members during mid season and they did not go as expected. We lost starting 6 wars continuously and dropped tiers too. Well that’s not im complaining about, my point stands here is that 6 wars we were gold 2 and as we picked up the momentum we won 7-8-9th wars and reached gold 1. But then **** started to happen and kabam cancelled season 13, and they counted only 6 wars which we actually lost. Now from platinum 4 we are gold 2 suddenly and the whole alliance suffered this. I know kabam will be compensating for this to every alliance but that compensation can’t fill the gap of p4 and g2 rewards. Atleast gold 1 rewards were satisfying due to the problem we faced but we never wanted to be in gold2.

Attaching all screenshots. Kindly consider it please.

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Similar situation for us. We kinda goofed off to start the season knowing we would easily climb back. Then we were Kabam'd and the season was cut short on us. Hopefully they make it right.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 729 ★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra since all the other threads have been closed and I don't want to open a new one I'll aks my question here. I understand that today was the target date for rewards, but it's not set in stone and we respect that. But we have someone we need to boot but because if we boot him he won't get his rewards that is not fair to him and being forced to keep him is not fair to us. What are we supposed to do?

Either boot him or be patient. You can't expect forum moderators to be responsible for your allaince decisions.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Don’t see any rewards you lost. Just opportunity cost, which is what you COULD have earned. Doesn’t mean you’ve earned it.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,890 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Yah If you’re cavalier you got a compensation that was well over the rewards you would have received for like the last 4 war fights you would have had if you won them, and you’re still gonna be getting the season rewards I believe today.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,890 ★★★★★
    Also you’re assuming you guys would’ve have won those last wars which could have not been the case so I don’t see any rewards you lost
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra since all the other threads have been closed and I don't want to open a new one I'll aks my question here. I understand that today was the target date for rewards, but it's not set in stone and we respect that. But we have someone we need to boot but because if we boot him he won't get his rewards that is not fair to him and being forced to keep him is not fair to us. What are we supposed to do?

Why do you have to boot him? AQ ends today, and right now wars are off season ... No reason everyone can't sit tight for the next day or two for sure.
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59

We have the same issue, but like @TheHeroDeserved said, be patient.
  • LialechkaLialechka Posts: 35
    Who cares that you didn’t put in the effort or thought you can catch up? You get the rewards for the wars that were played by all alliances. No one can give you rewards because you are saying you would have. They came up with best decision to end the season early because a lot of alliance were opted out of the war, so get over yourself and say thank you that we are getting rewards for the season having played only few wars. Also, they will compensate the resources spent in the wars that will not be counted. What is this constant whining.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Aamir123 said:

We were a platinum 4/3 alliance during the past seasons. But as we all know it’s just a game, so a few old members left the alliance during s13 and mid season recruiting is one of the toughest task. We started recruiting members during mid season and they did not go as expected. We lost starting 6 wars continuously and dropped tiers too. Well that’s not im complaining about, my point stands here is that 6 wars we were gold 2 and as we picked up the momentum we won 7-8-9th wars and reached gold 1. But then **** started to happen and kabam cancelled season 13, and they counted only 6 wars which we actually lost. Now from platinum 4 we are gold 2 suddenly and the whole alliance suffered this. I know kabam will be compensating for this to every alliance but that compensation can’t fill the gap of p4 and g2 rewards. Atleast gold 1 rewards were satisfying due to the problem we faced but we never wanted to be in gold2.

You could have also lost remaining wars and fell below gold 2. Consider this too as you're highlighting only one aspect.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Why do you have to boot him? AQ ends today, and right now wars are off season ... No reason everyone can't sit tight for the next day or two for sure.
    This right here. Unless he is being a total jerk in chats just be patient. Even then just boot him from out of game chats.
  • HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34
    Loosing 6 wars on the bounce isn’t Kabam fault tho and in all honesty loosing that many at the start aswell as dropping tiers your ally was never getting back to plat 4 this season so suck it up and do it next season
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    edited November 2019
    I know others who were booted prior to this weeks AQ because some leaders are too impatient and selfish to wait.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aamir123 said:

the problem is those 6 fights were the only ones that can be labeled "fair fights", because the bug messed up elistment, which messes up match making. So sure you won those fights in 7/8/9 during the bugs you won, but there is no way to know if 8 and 9 you would have won if enlistment was not screwed up. 7 is a harder one, because we won it fair and square, but there were people who won, or lost because of the fight repeat bug at the end of 7.

the only fair thing to do for everyone was to count fights 1-6 and drop the rest, it suck, my alliance my lose p3 to p4, but those fights were not completely fair.
  • NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58
    I've got one that needs to go but having to wait not end of the world tbh but be nice to start sorting stuff out
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I for one would like to step down from my ally and focus on work, my studies and nioh
    Hurry with the rewards so I can put mcoc down a bit
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It's easy to say be patient but recruiting is also difficult. When a player is looking for a new alliance because he is without it's difficult to ask them to pass on AQ rewards for a couple weeks waiting on AW rewards. Luckily my alliance just does 1bg war for fun so the season rewards aren't that big of deal. It's a tough spot Kabam has made alliances deal with lately. Alliances either keep a player they dont want just to collect rewards at some point or replace them and look like a bad guy. Personally I would do what's best for my alliance moving forward.
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74

This right here. Unless he is being a total jerk in chats just be patient. Even then just boot him from out of game chats.
    As others have said it's all about recruitment. We need someone to replace this player. Just because the player is not a jerk doesn't mean no booting. If the player is dragging the alliance down and is not participating as required that causes problems including in aq. We have our reason this player needs to go and we are jsut seeking an official answer from kabam.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Aamir123 said:

the problem is those 6 fights were the only ones that can be labeled "fair fights", because the bug messed up elistment, which messes up match making. So sure you won those fights in 7/8/9 during the bugs you won, but there is no way to know if 8 and 9 you would have won if enlistment was not screwed up. 7 is a harder one, because we won it fair and square, but there were people who won, or lost because of the fight repeat bug at the end of 7.

the only fair thing to do for everyone was to count fights 1-6 and drop the rest, it suck, my alliance my lose p3 to p4, but those fights were not completely fair.
    Alliances also moved up because others couldn't matchmake. Another reason they cut off at 6.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Aamir123 said:

Alliances also moved up because others couldn't matchmake. Another reason they cut off at 6.
    That was covered in my post ;)
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    tree fitty more
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    Jester123 said:

And there’s aq to think of, I know we have 3 days but until rewards are sorted we’re in limbo,
    I think the way we’re kept in the dark is disgusting and after all WE PAY THERE WAGES

How are you being kept in the dark? There is literally a banner on the forum about the subject. They have given an approximate time-frame for rewards. You aren't be kept in the dark at all. And knock it off with the "we pay their wages" BS. You choose to spend on a free 2 play game, doesn't give you extra special rights to what they do or don't do.