**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A solution for pure skill

2»

Comments

• Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    They are too busy playing with the brand new 6* champions -_-'
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Kabam has been silent about Pure Skill for months, they did Acknowledge that lvls 4 and 5 are useless, still haven´t offered a solution for those of us who spent a great deal to max it out.
    plenty minor and major updates have happened since they nerfed Pure Skill, yet no fix or compensation.

@Kabam Miike We need resolution regarding Pure Skill ASAP.

You're right. This started with the 12.0 update in March. It has been 5+ months. It's time for a solution or compensation from Kabam.
    It's amazing how they quickly fixed the issue last night just because the could lose money with that, and when the issue is on us, they couldn't care any less! What a shameless company
    Today is another day without any official answer. At this point I just think they have no intention to do anything here. Well done kabam, well done!
    Will we ever get an answer here? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Iko
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    It seems like we wont. What a shame
    Also pierce is effected! Look at this video. This guy tested pierce one month ago and it literally sucks! We are talking about 10-20 damage increase over 1000 damage! Simply ridiculous

https://youtu.be/gjQWGjenyqU
    Still nothing here... Hopefully after this update we can get some answer here?
    well, it's still a fraud because many of us bought units to unlock PS lev4 and Lev5 and that's real money which means it's a real fraud. But this is how kabam works.. sketchy company as we all well know by now
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    MD is the only good class mastery, do not nerf it, make the other 5 have some sort of balance in power and utility like the mystic class gets. MD is one of the key reasons there is a great lack of diversity in AW. Your efforts to improve on diversity will be in vain if you do not show the other classes more love.

Tech collar does have some merit but less so. Mutant is trumped by suture which applies to all classes so it becomes irrelevant and a waste of points. Other 3 are trash along with the detection ones which with the new AW update are rendered pointless...even though some poor souls actually put points in them trying to be a team player.

With the new update coming out, the class masteries are in urgent need of fixing. If you can't develop the other class masteries into something relevant, remove them from the game entirely until a fair and balanced solution can be implemented.
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    A little off topic, but lets not forget other broken masteries like unfazed... the AI makes it trigger in arena when people have it, I have had it for months and it has not triggered even ONCE!!!!
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 69
    Kabam seriously what the is going on with this? It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

Just change pure skill into something that works. Poison resistance, armor break resistance, a chance to stun on specials like the BW and Hulk synergy, a chance to gain fury, skill dispersion (hell why not), a chance to shrug debuffs, the possibilities are endless.

Please just help us out with a response about this mastery. You guys said it's messed up, why is there no in game message to tell people not to buy it until it's fixed? I feel bad for anyone unlocking this now days and having no idea it's broken.

I agree, I was hoping that after this release we would get an answer but they are too busy collecting money from the new AW and Act 5.3
    Time passes, but still nothing about Pure Skill! Hey Kabam why this is so complicated? When are you going to review the mastery?
    Still nothing...
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    have patience guys im sure kabam is doin their best. and please stop crying ..ty
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Does this mean only level 3 pure skill is working?
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Level 3 is the max you want right now apparently, higher than that is useless.
    Even at Lev3 it's pretty useless unless you want some 0.1% increase attack on crits. Critical hits already bypass armor so this mastery is totally useless like Pierce!
    edited September 2017
    PS.png

Even one of the employees said that it's pretty useless! This was almost 6 months ago!
    I'm still here, waiting for a solution! @Kabam Vydious
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

The intention is for levels 3/4/5 of Pure Skill to be incredibly expensive yet make zero impact in actual fights?
    Funny because a previous statement clearly said that from rank 3 on Pure Skill is useless
    PS.png
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    What a great way to treat your customers, way to go !!!!
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    winterthur wrote: »

The intention is for levels 3/4/5 of Pure Skill to be incredibly expensive yet make zero impact in actual fights?

I think this just shows how little Pure Skill is being talked about, both between Kabam employees while at work and on the forum. I don't think Wolf was active on the forums during the whole v12 thing, so I think he missed how PS stopped working properly.

However, I do think it's working as the description says, but due to other changes that doesn't really add to the damage anymore, which makes the mastery pointless. So Wolf might be right about it working, but the way it works now is definitely not the way it was originally intended.
  • https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/200060/#Comment_200060

this was the last official response on PS, November 21.

some of you guys are in that thread btw.
    Oh well.. still nothing on PS! It's becoming PBS (Pure BS!)
  • A couple years later and nothing was solved regarding Pure Skill Nerf.