**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Korg good?

2»

Comments

• djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Useful in act 5 for uncollected

Tell me which champions do you deem usefull for act 5/ getting uncollected?

Maybe killmonger can but I don’t want to be dependent on him only. I just want to wait for someone stronger, domino maybe or at least an iceman. There is a ton more I could say but I don’t want to list it. Do you think OML and Killmonger can take down the collector and future enemies above him?

Anyone that can deal damage fast is good for the Collector so both OML and Killmonger will work but if you have better 4*'s in terms of damage take them instead.
    One of these days I'm going to test a theory of mine, that the most important resource to killing the Collector is high health, not high damage. I think the key to the easiest possible kill is to let Bane kill him, and just try to stay alive as long as possible while ticking as much Bane damage as possible, while giving him as little power as possible.
    Please record your collector fight with King Groot, so we can all bask in its glory.