**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Un-enlisted wars compensation?

PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Let me start by saying that I am happy with the compensation we all got and the way kabam made amends for issues within their game. In the name of fairness to all summoners, there is still a decent size group that didn’t get fair rewards. EVERYONE got compensation for the time the game was down and what that affected. EVERYONE also got compensation for the issues with war. However a lot of teams got un-enlisted from 3 wars and did not have a chance to receive the rewards from participating in those wars. We missed out on quite a few 5* shards, 6* shards. Plus the small amount of loyalty, gold, and victory/loss war crystals. So teams that didn’t get un-enlisted, got all the win/loss rewards from 3 wars AND all the compensation rewards. I know that kabam won’t do anything for all of us that missed those wars through no fault of our own. It just sucks to get less than the majority of other summoners.

Comments

• Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Did you get the war compensation of pots, revives and boosts ?

If so, you got compensation for wars you didn't even compete in so you should take that as a win. the war compensation you received was for the wars that people participated in which didn't count towards rankings but players used items in those war i.e. war match 7-9.

Not to mention the downtime rewards and full AW rewards with less wars should be considered an overall win.

• PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    I did get those rewards and didn’t participate in those wars. So they all went to my stash since I hadn’t used them and they will all expire before the next war season starts. Yeah! Again, happy I got them but it still sucks to miss out on crystal shards. I take it your alliance didn’t get un-enlisted for 3 wars in a row.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

I did get those rewards and didn’t participate in those wars. So they all went to my stash since I hadn’t used them and they will all expire before the next war season starts. Yeah! Again, happy I got them but it still sucks to miss out on crystal shards. I take it your alliance didn’t get un-enlisted for 3 wars in a row.

You got more shards than you lost out on in the first compensation package. They did a very good job on this one.
    well if you waited to claim them you had 30 days before they expire.

No the alliance i was in at the time also had the issue.

so you got rewards you didn't even earn and still you complain.
    assuming you are Cav since you're talking about 6* shards from AW, you got 1k 6* shards and a fully formed 5* on top of other stuff and yet you feel like you missed out.

Maybe kabam can take back the compensation and correctly give you the participation rewards from the 2 wars you missed instead. ( I believe the enlistment issue only occured for war 8 & 9 with war 7 only being affected by the looping fights issue)

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    How did you lose out on shards exactly? You got a full 5* crystal and 1k 6* crystal. You can get that out of 3 wars?
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    God you people fail to comprehend what I am saying. The very first thing I said was that I was happy with the compensation, yet you just tell me I am complaining. I am simply pointing out that different affected groups ended up with more or less of certain resources since we ALL got the same compensation but the rewards affected by the war issues were different. But go ahead and tell me again how happy I should be, how much of a win the compensation was, and how much I am still complaining. I really thought this forum was a place for players to have a voice but yet again it proves to just be a place for other players to try to prove people wrong or diminish what they are trying to say. Bravo, you win @Bidzy7. I will stop trying to point out any discrepancies that might affect the players.
    Ebony_Naw said:

RogerRabs said:

You got more shards than you lost out on in the first compensation package. They did a very good job on this one.
    I don't agree that the shards cover everything. As an uncollected player, I didn't get any 6* shards but in war 8 we climbed up to Gold 2 for the season. Now I get what they did and why, but the alliance war season compensation should have factored in the fact that some of us will lose out on shards as a result of their fix for the un-enlistment issue.

Overall, I agree that they did great with the compensations so I'm not going to whine over this, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.
    - Your alliance competed in war 8 so it seems like your alliance was not affected by the un-enlistment issue.
    - Your climb to gold 2 was due to other alliances not being able to compete thus even if you lost war 8/9 alliances still found they went up a tier.
    - A fair resolution was to take the standings based on a level playing field which was done by Kabam by only using wars 1-6 since they were not affected by any game issues that may have tipped the advantage to one alliance such as emergency maintenance .
    - A full season of war usually has players spending a lot of glory and units on potions and boosts. The fact you haven't had to complete a full war season to get the full AW season rewards is a big plus for you and means you can spend those resources on other things like clearing content, attempting more difficult AQ maps or buying rank up materials

you disappointment in regards to 6* shards from the compensation has nothing to do with 6* shards you missed out in AW rewards as you still got AW season rewards on top of the compensation package. You was in gold 3 after war 6 and as i said you only likely climbed up due to the fact a lot of alliances couldn't register any points because they were un-enlisted. As i said the fairest thing to do was only use the wars without issues. so unfortunately at that point you had not reached gold 2.

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

God you people fail to comprehend what I am saying. The very first thing I said was that I was happy with the compensation, yet you just tell me I am complaining. I am simply pointing out that different affected groups ended up with more or less of certain resources since we ALL got the same compensation but the rewards affected by the war issues were different. But go ahead and tell me again how happy I should be, how much of a win the compensation was, and how much I am still complaining. I really thought this forum was a place for players to have a voice but yet again it proves to just be a place for other players to try to prove people wrong or diminish what they are trying to say. Bravo, you win @Bidzy7. I will stop trying to point out any discrepancies that might affect the players.

Why do you care what other people got? You gained more than you lost. It's just childish at this point. It doesn't matter if someone got more shards because they played more wars than you. Other people's progress doesn't affect your own. Also, you didn't have to spend any resources on the wars you didn't play, while others who did play had to, and yet you still got the same compensation as them. Should they be complaining about that as well?

Well.....

We missed out on quite a few 5* shards, 6* shards. Plus the small amount of loyalty, gold, and victory/loss war crystals. So teams that didn’t get un-enlisted, got all the win/loss rewards from 3 wars AND all the compensation rewards

It just sucks to get less than the majority of other summoners.

This is a complaint as you are expressing your dissatisfaction at the end result.

Again this is a complaint as you are again are expressing your disappointment on the shards you missed out from the wars you couldn't compete in.

Me and others have pointed out how in the scheme of things in terms of shards you got a lot more then what you would of realistically earned from the missed wars or the 9hr game downtime.

The only people i feel should feel aggrieved by the compensation is those who used a lot of resources to secure wins in war 7-9 and not get back the same resources that were used and also find that people who didn't even get affected like yourself and those who didn't use items get the compensation as well. It effectively voids the items to a degree because players can all take advantage of the same boosts and health pots and revives so you get no advantage from them. Where as usually you need to save your resources or use units to buy those things and not every player can do that so it helps to give you an advantage in ensuring you can kill a defender or clear your path without any deaths
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    This again? The general compensation covered people for individual losses
    The specific compensations covered people for actual general issues, this is why it included tons of shards. The AW rewards were for the rewards themselves and the individual wars one was for pots used during wars that were no longer counted as the season that people used a lot of. They do not do individual player rewards, because is pretty much impossible to do.
  • T_BaginX24T_BaginX24 Posts: 31
    Lormif said:

This again? The general compensation covered people for individual losses
    The specific compensations covered people for actual general issues, this is why it included tons of shards. The AW rewards were for the rewards themselves and the individual wars one was for pots used during wars that were no longer counted as the season that people used a lot of. They do not do individual player rewards, because is pretty much impossible to do.

No impossible. Unwilling to do, but not impossible.