**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omg 6star vision seriously? So who's planning to buy him? Lol

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    You’re gonna have to buy him twice so basically $1000
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

even the 5 star is available for 3000 units.. isn't that cheaper than last times? (seeing as its the era of the 6stars now?)

maybe, but he also doe not come with the dupe this time.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    Rent money for a champ that’s just wow
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Can we get a 6 star vision spotlight to see his base attack/health

his stats were pretty good as a 5star
    lets see who buys this guy. wanna see his health points and attack compared to other 6stars

he hits like a wet noodle, the only thing great is the double immunity and power drain
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I'll be saving for cyber monday instead of awakening my 5-star one. Really don't need or use him
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

even the 5 star is available for 3000 units.. isn't that cheaper than last times? (seeing as its the era of the 6stars now?)

From the looks of it, you can buy it 3 times. So it will awakening him twice

Lormif said:

From the looks of it, you can buy it 3 times. So it will awakening him twice
    it has a purchase limit of 1, but says owned 0/3, so you should only be able to get it once and only if you have him below sig 40 I would assume.
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    It's all relative. Let's say you have $2 Million in your bank account. - then this is like buying a cup of coffee.

If you have $2,000 in your bank account,.... then you should laugh at this and move on.

This is basically a $1,000 offer.

I laughed at it and rolled my eyes.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

the real question is: is vision worth 15k units though?

Not even remotely. He's just a power control champ with horrible damage unawakened and only mildly better at sig 20
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Used my 5* a grand total of zero times after I got him last year basically just to have him
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I wonder if there is a valid reason to buy it. As 6* it will take ages to get him to a high sig, and even if you can r3 a 6*, will it be vision? If no, 5* is a better option

Also I'm not buying it anyway, so whatever
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

Seriously this is just disgusting...........you guys were doing so well but 30k units for a 6* vision dupe....come on you are better off spending all that money on crystals for 6*s.

the real question is: is vision worth 15k units though?

Not even remotely. He's just a power control champ with horrible damage unawakened and only mildly better at sig 20
    so at the most for now he's just gonna be a trophy champ. right?
    before this year he would be amazing, but there are now so many robot champs for double immunity, not to mention power control champs.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Y’all do realize this is a unit offer right? There’s many ways to earn units for free in game and there’s quite a few people who save up specifically for captain underpants here. I’m not one of them lol, but this is not a straight $ offer so simmer down.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I use my OGV in war a lot. Pair him with capIW and void for synergies and he counters a ton of BS.